CHAPTER 71 : PLANNING

"Why are we here?" Remus asked Sirius as he saw him pacing, Regulus patted him and tilted his head at the table.

Remus averted his gaze at the table and saw a box, He looked at Sirius shocked and Sirius stopped pacing and smiled at him sheepishly.

"You're going to propose, and we're the only ones here?" Remus said, and Sirius nodded.

"I'm desperate alright, you were the first ones that went inside my mind" Sirius said as he looked at the two.

"How can we help you?" Remus asked as he sat at a chair, and Regulus did the same

"Can one of you call Athena?" He asked, and Regulus chuckled.

"I'll owl her, but if Chocolate dude over here has an Idea where she is then maybe he can tell us" Regulus said pertaining to Remus.

"Do you?" Sirius asked his friend with a raised eyebrow.

"As a matter of fact yes" He said.

"Where is she then?" Sirius asked.

'If you can tell me where Athena is then I have a strong feeling on what's going on' He thought to himself as he looked at his friend.

'You can have your second chance, you'll have her again, you can have the same chance I got with Faye' Sirius thought, he knows Remus has a chance, and he knows he wouldn't let it go to waste.

"She's- she's at my flat" He said in a whisper, but the two heard it.

"You're flat? It means at York-"

"Yes Regulus, there" Remus said and Sirius smirked at his friend

"Well do what you gotta do", Sirius said with a smirk.

"I'll get her" Remus said and apparated to their flat.

"What's your plan?" Regulus asked, as Molly went in the room.

"Molly" Sirius said, and Molly looked at him.

"Can you help me?" He asked.

"With what?" She asked Sirius with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm going to propose to Diana, and I'll need all the help I can get" Sirius said.

"Have you told the kids? I'm sure they'll like to help you" Molly said excitedly, and Regulus gave Sirius a knowing look.

"Sometimes you're really dumb" Regulus said with a chuckle.

"Thanks for the advice Molly, but can you call them down?", Sirius asked and Molly nodded, to enthusiastically.

"You still thinking 'bout it?" Sirius asked as he saw Regulus' mood, from the Smirking boy, now he was frowning.

"Thinking about what?" Regulus asked acting dumb.

"Don't act dumb Reg, we both know what I'm talking about" Sirius said and Regulus sighed.

"No Sirius, we've talked about this, I'm not going to bring it up anymore, I'm just her friend, and it will stay luke that, no matter how hard I try she'll never love me the way she loves Remus" Regulus said and Sirius smiled at him sadly.

"You can tell her how you feel, but you're to late" Diana said from the door, Sirius was alarmed and took the box from the table and hid it at his pocket, Diana eyed her suspiciously, but shrugged.

"Hey Ann" Regulus said with a small smile.

"Now you know my secret" Regulus said with a chuckle, and as if on cue Molly went down with the kids.

"Hey Mum" Scorpius and Archer said with a smile.

"Hey Diana" Ginny said.

"Hey Healer Lupin", Ron said as he passed by.

"Hey Aunt Ana / Hey Diana", Harry and Draco said in unison.

Diana eyed Sirius curiously, whatever he took must be important, or confidential since he took it away quickly.

"We're here" Athena said as she smiled a bit to Remus and kissed Regulus in the cheeks.

"The two of you need to be back together" Diana heard Regulus whisper to Athena.

"No, not now we're at war" She said and Regulus rolled his eyes.

"You were also in a middle of a war back then, but you were still together" Regulus said and Athena froze she looked at Remus and saw the boy staring at them, She looked back at Regulus and he nodded.

"He has a point", Diana said, and Athena forced to smile.

"I don't know" Athena said and looked down.

"This is the second time" Athena said.

"Everyone deserves a second chance, I know you're hurt, I know you've given him everything" Sirius said.

"But he was a douchebag back then and people change, and he has certainly change" Scorpius said from beside Harry.

"And no matter how long it'll take you to say yes to him, you'll always run back to the same person who loved you for who you are, the person who you thought you can never love" Archer spoke.

"Even we know who they're talking about, it's your choice Professor" Harry said, and Athena looked down they were all telling her to get back with Remus and she knows this will be a hard decision, it was one Against eleven, and there's no way she was going to win.

"Let's just talk about why I'm here", She said changing the topic.

"Well, we'll talk later", Sirius said, and Athena nodded, still not meeting Remus' gaze.

Diana observed the two and she knows it's going to be hard to make Athena say yes again.

But she doesn't know that she'll be the one to say yes in a couple of days.

---

Filler