CHAPTER 34 : BLACK TWINS

"It's bad enough that Mum's at School ones a month to check on the potions Madame Pomfrey has" The thirteen year old said.

"Yeah, it gets better Uncle Moony's a Professor already" The other boy said sarcastically.

"Remember our Godmother's also a Professor there, I wonder what her reaction will be when she sees Uncle Moony" The older twin said, and they both sighed.

They knew a lot that happened in the past, from their Uncle's love life, to their Mum's, they've heard stories from them, and back at Hogwarts they heard stories from their Astronomy Professor, A.K.A. their Godmother.

"Well at least Uncle Reg isn't there" The younger twin said.

"You'll hurt his feelings Scorp" Archer said hitting his brother playfully, and the two of them laughed.

"A little run before Dinner?" Scorpius asked and the boy nodded at him, the two of them went out of their room, and saw their Uncle Moony, with their Mother.

You see this is the twins that Sirius left at such a young age, the fist child Archer had his mother's hair, and his father's eyes, he also got both if their wits, when he talks he's like Sirius.

The youngest twin was an exact replica of Sirius, but he was as smart as Diana, and he was really sarcastic, and if you look at him you'll think it's Sirius, but when he talks he's Diana.

"Good evening Mum, Uncle Moony", The two said in unison, as they smiled at the two.

"Good evening boys", Diana said admiring how the two have grown up.

"Can we go on a run?" The two asked in unison, Diana and Remus looked at eachother before sighing.

"No you can't" Remus said looking at them, his eyes filled with worry, and tiredness from last night's full moon.

"Why not?" Scorpius asked and sat down on a stool beside Remus, while Archer sat in front of his brother.

"Sherlock, Five" Diana and Remus said using the nicknames that their friends gave the two.

"Hm?" The two hummed in response as they saw their crestfallen faces.

"He escaped from Azkaban dears" Diana said, and Archer's eyes widen at the sudden news.

"But no one has ever escaped Azkaban" Scorpius said.

"We know Five" Diana said.

"Has anyone seen him then? Any sightings of him?" Archer said, he himself was getting curious.

"Some claimed to see him" Remus said.

"I believe he's after Harry" Regulus said as he joined the table.

"Good evening, the door was unlocked", He said as he scratched his nape out of embarrassment.

Remus and Diana chuckled softly before Remus patted him behind the back.

"Here-" Remus stopped himself from talking when the daily prophet at the table.

Diana nudged him and gestured at the twins who was scanning the front page of the paper.

They were hearing them whisper to eachother and they heard them saying "There is one possible attempt", they even heard Scorpius said, "The Dementors could've let him pass since he looks like a dog" Archer snorted at that as they continue scanning it.

Diana coughed and the two looked at them.

"Sorry" The two said as they gave the Daily Prophet back.

You see their nicknames mean something it's not just for fun, it has to do with their personality, and their smarts.

For example Archer, Archer is a very fast thinker, and he can think of a plan in just a span of minutes, he deducts wisely, and he can solve a case, that's why Hermione said that the nickname Sherlock fits him.