CHAPTER 28 : FINDING OUT

That night after dinner, Lily, Jams, and Remus cornered Diana and Sirius in one classroom.

"What?", The two asked in unison.

"You know what" Lily said and Diana and Sirius looked at eachother.

"You're dating" Lily said.

"We don't have the faintest idea what you're talking about" Sirius said trying to keep a straight face.

"But first of all how'd you get that idea?" Diana said, and James spoke.

"We saw Diana's head in Sirius' lap, and-"

"Assumed that we're dating?" The two said in unison.

"We mean isn't it obvious?" Lily said not even sure about her statement anymore.

"And Sirius pulled you out, what happened- I mean why" Remus said narrowing his eyes at the two.

"He wanted someone he can talk to" Diana said thankful that they didn't catch them snogging.

"And why Ana?" James said narrowing his eyes at Sirius.

"Because from time to time I just need to talk to her" Sirius reasoned.

"You could've talked to me mate" James said.

"But seriously, what is it? You can tell us anything" Lily said looking at Diana then at Sirius.

Sirius looked at Diana and to her scarf, the three followed where he was looking at and saw that he was looking at the scarf around Diana's neck.

"What is it?" Remus said in a stern voice, Diana looked at Sirius and she can tell that he's nervous.

"It's nothing" Dian said.

"It's hot in here, don't you want to take the bloody scarf off?" Lily said and Diana shooked her head.

"No it's perfectly fine" Diana said and James snatched the scarf from Diana's neck.

"Shit" Sirius cursed under his breath.

"What happened?" Lily said looking at a mark, at Diana's neck, and then it hit her.

"You've been shagging!" Lily said in surprise and Remus was about to punch Sirius when Diana spoke.

"To correct you it's Snogging not shagging, the fuck is in your head Lils!" Diana retorted looking at Lily.

"How long?" Remus said, but no one answered.

"Fucking Hell, How long!" He demanded, and Sirius flinched, the full moon was near, so there was no doubt why Remus was acting like this.

"For about a month now" He replied looking at Remus.

"Shit" James and Lily said in unison.

"You're together for a fucking month already and you didn't dare tell me? Godrick I thought we'll never keep secrets" Remus told Diana who was looking down.

"And you don't you dare hurt her, or I swear to Godrick Gryffindor's grave I will kill you" Remus said glaring at Sirius.

"Fuck I'm writing Mum and Dad a letter" Remus said as he walked away.

"Full moon" The four said in unison.

"I can't believe this you've been snogging for a month" James said as he sat at a chair at the the old Transfiguration classroom.

"You better talk to Remus" Lily said.

"I know he just needs to cool down" Diana said, and Sirius agreed.

"Talk to him now, both of you" Lily and James said, the two of them sighed and went to the Gryffindor tower.

"Hey Rem" The both of them said ones they reached the common room.

"Why?" Remus said turning to the two.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He continued, Diana looked down, and Sirius spoke.

"We were going to tell you mate" Sirius said looking at Remus.

"You know I wouldn't hide it from you that long" Diana spoke looking at Remus.

"Be happy I haven't wrote to Mum and Dad" Remus said cracking a smile.

"Thank Heavens" Diana said relieved that his brother wasn't angry at her anymore.

"I can't stay mad at you forever" Remus said and hugged the girl.

"And you" Remus said pointing at Sirius.

"Don't fucking break her heart" Remus said, and Sirius saluted like a soldier.

"It's good that we've got that covered" Remus said smiling at them.

"You went wolf on us" Diana said with a laugh, and Remus laughed at this.

"I did, didn't I?" Remus said, and the three of them chuckled.

"Get some sleep" Diana told Remus, and the boy obeyed.

"Can't believe he went wolf on us" Sirius said as he laid on the couch.

"Don't sleep here," Diana said playfully at Sirius.

But Sirius didn't listen to her instead he laid his head on the girls lap.

"I hate you" Diana said playfully glaring at her.

"Hey Lils, Hey James, can you take him?" Diana said as she saw Lily, and James walk in.

"C'mon now Pads", James said pulling Sirius out of the couch.

"I want to stay here" He said hugging Diana's waist.

"He's your boyfriend, he's your problem" James said playfully as he sat in one of the armchairs.

"Lils?", Diana said trying ti find help.

"Potter has a point" Lily said.

"Oi, Love get up" Diana said, and Sirius smirked at her.

"What's the magic word baby?" He said, and James couldn't help, but snigger.

"Please?" She said unsure and Sirius frowned.

"Fair enough" He said as he stood up and grabbed James.

"We'll see you tomorrow at the feast" Sirius said, and the two went to their dormitory.

"Let's get to bed, we're early tomorrow" Lily said, as the two of them went to their dorm

---

:))