CHAPTER 20 : POTTER AND BLACK?

Diana was in her bed it was the end of July and it means that The Potter's will arrive any minute, and drop Sirius and James off, it also means that their parents will be gone for a week with the Potter's.

"Oi, you're still not getting up?" Remus said as he made his way inside their shared bedroom.

"Nope I'm staying here" Diana said as she reached a book from her shelf, Remus laughed at Diana.

"You know you wouldn't survive a week here, and you need to use the lavatory at times" Remus said, Diana turned to look at him and gave him a glare.

"I used it already I already took a bath, can't you see?" Diana said as she stood up from the bed.

"And you haven't ate breakfast" He added as he sat at his bed.

"I'm not hungry" Diana said as she sat down on her bed as well, now they were looking at eachother.

"You do know that Sirius, and James' downstairs, and Mum, Dad, Euphemia, and Fleamont won't leave if they don't see you, right?" Remus said with a raised brow and a smirk, Diana groaned, before putting her book in the bed, and standing up.

Remus' eyes widen when he saw what she was wearing, "Are you sure you're wearing that?" Remus said, she was wearing short trousers and a oversized shirt.

"I'll wear a longer trouser, I'll be down in a minute" Diana said and Remus nodded, but he waited by the door, after a few minutes Diana went out of the room.

As they went down, Diana saw that they were indeed waiting for her.

"Good Day Diana" Euphemia said, and by the mention of the name, James and Sirius whipped their head by the stairs and saw Diana with Remus.

"We'll be leaving see you in a week" Lyall said, and they smiled at him, with that they left.

"Good now I can take my leave as well" Diana said, and walked back the stairs.

"No Ana, you're staying here" Remus said, and she rolled her eyes at him.

"Ana, I'm offended don't you want to see me?" James said and Diana playfully rolled her eyes at him.

"Well I don't see James anywhere I only see a desperate boy, a boy who wants Lily so bad" She said and made a run for it, for James ran to her.

"Does this happen often?" Sirius asked Remus who was now beside him.

"No, and besides this is one of her sides you don't see often" Remus said as James caught Diana by the ear and neared them.

"That's enough Jamsie" She said and James let go of her ear.

"Hey Kitten" Sirius started as he gave Diana a wink.

"What's the shinanigan Black, have you eaten something?" Diana said as he looked at him from head to toe.

"Nothing can't I dress elegantly from time to time?" Sirius said, and Diana shrugged.

"You know Ana, he's been searching his closet for something elegant, he said he plans on wearing it when he sees you" James said, and Sirius gave him a glare.

"Well you do look dashing I am not going to lie, but here is the problem, I don't like elegant things, if I am going to like it, that would be a miracle and if you think you can woo me by dressing up like a prince in a ball then you are certainly wrong, for not every girl likes a man in an elegant suit, some like men in tattered clothing, or in your words shabby", Diana retorted as she looked at Sirius ones again.

"And even if you are dressed in tattered clothing I wouldn't fall for you, hopefully" She said the last part in barely a whisper, James clapped a hand in his mouth.

"I think you just got burned by Ms. Lupin", He said while Remus clapped clearly impressed by his sister's words.

"And don't change for anyone if Potter over here is telling the truth, then be who you are, and don't be too classy" Diana said now smiling at Sirius, Sirius smiled back at her and took his bag.

"Where's the comfort room?" He asked and Remus gestured to the side, and Sirius ran to the direction.

"You really knocked some sense to him Ana" James said.

"He's trying hard to win you back, we had a bet, but I think he wouldn't achieve the time he said he'll get you, and you'll fall for him" He continued and Diana laughed at him.

"Give him another chance Diana, I don't want to see him trying too hard" Remus said, and Diana rolled her eyes.

"How about you date him? You sound eager" Diana said, and Remus smacked her behind the head.

"Ana it's hard seeing Sirius try so hard, and I know you, if he asks you you'll say no" Remus said and Diana groaned at him.

"He looked dashing earlier, and he's a great deal too good for me" Diana said.

"He's not like other Purebloods Diana", James said, and Diana shooked her head.

"I know, but we wouldn't work" Diana said pertaining to Sirius, as if one cue the boy went out of the lavatory, and sat down with them.

"Anything I missed?" He asked the them and they shooked they're head.

"Now you look more human than a prince" Diana said, and Sirius gave her a loopsided smile.

"Don't be to full of yourself" Diana said, as she stood up and cook lunch.

"I'll call you when lunch's ready" Diana said.

---

:))