CHAPTER 54 : DREAMS

It was a tiring day for Diana she had a little talk with Athena, then she went home, as soon as she got home, she was greeted with that familiar homely feeling.

"I might be alone here, but at least I can work properly", She said as she cooked herself dinner.

When she was done eating, she took a piece of parchment, and her quill, and she started to write a letter to the twins.

To my Twins,

I forgot to say goodbye earlier, I'm not staying there at Grimmuald place, I'll be staying at our home, it's better to stay Here, I have the ingredients for my potions, and Tell your Uncle Remus that he needs to keep his priorities straight, I'd like you to give him a piece of your mind.

I'll tell you what he did.

He broke Athena again, now Archer don't cuss on him, I know how much you cuss when you're giving a piece of your mind.

But do it for me boys, I'll be there when there are meetings, so I'll still see you.

Love,

Mum

She tied it to her owl, and let it fly.

She took a quick shower, and went to bed, but only one person was on her mind it was Sirius.

---

"You still couldn't tie that" Diana said with a groan as Sirius tried to tie his necktie, and Sirius shooked his head, Diana sat down beside him, and he put an arm around her.

"Seven years of magical education, and you still don't know how" Diana said with a sigh.

"Then you tie it, you know how Darling" Sirius said, and Diana smiled, before she took the tie in her hands.

Sirius looked at her as she tied Sirius' necktie, Diana felt Sirius staring at her, and she chuckled.

"Stop staring love" She said whilst chuckling

"I can't stop staring", Sirius said with a smirk.

Diana rolled her eyes and smacked him in the head.

"That hurts love, what was that all about?" Sirius said pouting, Diana chuckled, and gave him a peck on the lips.

"You're to cute" Diana said, and Left Sirius smiling to himself.

---

Diana shot out of bed with that memory, it was one of the greatest memory that she and Sirius had.

She sighed and looked out the window, it was the half moon, and she smiled at it.

Remembering how she and Sirius would look at the moon every night and have a competition on who can name most of the stars, and constellations that they see every night.

She remembered how Sirius would tease her when she'd get one star wrong, and he got it correctly.

---

Sirius couldn't sleep, he was constantly thinking of Diana, everything that the girl said was still in his mind, but he still smiled when he saw the moon.

He remembered a certain memory, a memory which he wishes he can relive.

---

"That's Archer! I'm correct!" Diana said as she pouted at Sirius they were at their flat and they were at the roof, looking at the stars, and the moon.

"Alright Darling, you're correct, but I'm still better" He teased, and Diana pouted ones more.

"If you keep on pouting, I'll kiss you" Sirius said, Diana pouted even more, and Sirius chuckled before he kissed Diana.

"What do you think we'll name our kid?" Sirius asked, as he laid down at the roof, guiding Diana with him.

"Archer sounds good, so does Scorpius" Diana said.

"I forgot were having twins", Sirius said as he kissed Diana's tummy.

"I'll be a good father to the two of you" He said as he caressed Diana's tummy.

"I'm sure they're listening love", Diana said, and Kissed Sirius' forehead.

"We should get down from here Darling, we shouldn't be up here you know, it's bad for you and the twins" Sirius said, and Diana chuckled.

"The last time I checked this was your idea" Diana said, and Sirius hugged her closer.

"Was it?" He asked with a cocked eyebrow, Diana nodded, and Sirius chuckled.

"Alright let's go" Sirius said as he lead Diana down, and back to their room.

"I don't know what I'll do if I loose you" Sirius saud as they laid in bed.

"I love you" Diana said and kissed Sirius.

"I love you too" Sirius said in between the kiss.

---

Sirius smiled at the memory, and saw an owl swoop in, it went to him, but as he took the letter it wasn't for him, it was for the twins.

He smiled when he saw the familiar hand writing, it was Diana's, as much as he wants to open it, he put it on his night stand making a mental note to give it to the twins tomorrow.

He laid at his bed and looked at the ceiling, he remembered another memory, it was the day when they got the twins.

---

"Oi Pads, just breathe she'll be alright" James said as Sirius paced at the Muggle Hospital.

"You can go with her inside" Remus said with a smile, Sirius looked at them, and Remus nodded at him, Sirius smiled and talked to a nurse.

Remus was watching nervously, he thought Sirius would screw it up but he didn't.

"Hey love I'm here" Sirius said as he held Diana's left hand.

The doctors were telling her to push, and she did, Sirius held her hand, until the twins were born.

The nurses gave Sirius the first child which they agreed to call Archer, then the second child and they agreed to call him Scorpius.

Sirius couldn't be more happy to have his two healthy baby boys.

---

Sirius let out a tear because of that memory, he remembered how he and Diana would argue over little things because of the twins, but nonetheless they would look at the twins with love.

He took something out from his pocket it was a blank parchment, the same parchment the twins has, but this one was from Regulus.

Regulus told him that he communicates with Diana using it, he smiled, and gave it a try.

You still awake Faye?
-Sirius

How the fuck do you have Regulus' parchment?
-Diana.

Now that's not how you're supposed to talk to me love
-Sirius

I'm sorry, well I was going back to bed, but given my current state right now I can't
-Diana

Well you should go to be
-Sirius

How about stop writing?
-Diana

With the last reply Sirius Chuckled, and kept the parchment at his bedside table.

He went to bed with a smile on his face because of that he talked to Diana, it wasn't face to face anymore, but at least he had a chance to talk to the girl before he went to bed.

---

:))