CHAPTER 58 : AMORTENTIA

"That'll do, thank you" Scorpius said as Sirius was helping him pack his bags for his fifth year at Hogwarts.

"Dad you know you can help Archer with his things, he'll need help" Scorpius said as he sat down on his bed, Sirius looked at him and chuckled.

"Hermione's helping him, he said he would've bothered Harry, but he was to busy shagging Draco, then Ron, and the twins are too busy with their packing as well" Sirius said and Scorpius nodded, but then he realised, his best mate, and his cousin, Shagging.

"Did you just say shagging?" Scorpius asked still surprised with the news that he have heard from his father.

Sirius ones again chuckled and nodded.

"I'm not going to get in the same compartment as them", He said as he laid at his bed.

"Do you think you and Mum still got a chance?" Scorpius said out of the blue, he was staring at his ceiling, Sirius was taken aback with the question, his youngest had asked.

"I don't know" Sirius admited.

"Why'd you ask?" Sirius asked his son looking at the boy quizzically.

"Well" Scorpius started as he sat down.

"I really thought you'd have another chance with eachother since you know, you love eachother" Scorpius said, as he looked at Sirius.

"We do love eachother" Sirius said.

"Then why not be back together!" Scorpius whined.

"He has a point Dad", Archer said as he sat beside Scorpius.

"Why not go back together if you love eachother?" Archer said.

Sirius looked at the two and sighed.

"It's not that easy boys" He said, Archer, and Scorpius looked at him and hugged him.

"I hope that you can be back together before we end our fifth year" Archer said as he left the room.

"I agree with Sherlock Dad" Scorpius said, and Sirius sighed.

"We'll be down, think about what Arch said" Scorpius said, ad he himself left the room.

"Are you in any chance going to take the two's advice?" Remus said as he entered the room.

"Whatever it takes, I'm willing to do anything" Sirius said and Remus shooked his head.

"Just because you're with my niece, you're already the love expert" Sirius said sarcastically.

"Well" Remus said as he let out a breathy sigh.

"What?" Sirius said.

"That night Tonks told me that she likes me, I didn't say that I like her back, I instantly kissed her, but...." He said as he looked down.

"But?" Sirius said.

"But it doesn't feel right" Remus said.

"What do you mean?" Diana asked from the door.

"Athena's felt better, it was-"

"Perfect bliss?" Diana questioned, and Remus nodded.

"H-how?" Remus asked, and Diana chuckled.

"Big brother, I've felt that before our sixth year" Diana said and chuckled at the memory, Sirius finally catching what the girl said, smirked.

"If you're still not certain on who you love, then don't keep Tonks' hopes too high" Diana said as she left the room, not even glancing at Sirius.

"I'll let you think" Remus said.

"Is this still the same person who didn't want me to be anywhere near his sister?" Sirius said with a smirk.

"If I didn't like you near her, I shouldn't have planned that whole eavesdropping thing" Remus said remembering the plan.

"And James said it was one of your most brilliant plans" Sirius said and Remus chuckled.

---

"Not that I'm intruding or anything, but aren't you supposed to inform me?", Remus said, as they sat at the living room, he overheard the two planning something that involves her sister.

"Well you wouldn't even let me go near her, why should you know?" Sirius said and Remus chuckled.

"Just don't play with her feelings Pads, because if you do I myself wouldn't hesitate to hurt you, Ana's like a sister to me" James said threatening Sirius.

"I won't play with her feelings I truly love her and you lot know that, I just need to know if she loves me back" Sirius admited.

"Well then" Remus said smirking at the two.

"Well then you need to act like she had hit a nerve, and you know just the basics the two if you will eavesdrop in our conversation, I'm going to regret this, but if this means a lot to Padfoot, then It let him have it" Remus said, and James jumped in excitement.

"That is one of your most brilliant ideas Moony!" James said, and Remus shushed him.

"Go talk to her now, then we'll see" James said.

---

"I bloody miss him" Remus said as he looked up.

"We miss you mate!" Sirius said as he looked up as well.

"I'm sure he misses us too" Remus said as the two of them left the room.

Sirius entered the kitchen since Remus had to do something first, and it smelled like, Diana, the others might've noticed how he reacted for the Weasley twins spoke.

"We spilled Amortentia earlier" George said, and Sirius nodded, but smiled to himself, by the corner of his eye, he can see Regulus Smirking at him.

"Hello Faye" Sirius said as he saw Diana went inside the kitchen.

"Why does it smell like leather, with- is that smoke? And Shit-"

"Language" (A/N: reference 👀) Molly said giving her a glare, Diana sheepishly smiled and scratched her nape.

"Ohh, about that we spilled Amortentia here a few minutes ago", Fred said, Diana's eyes widen, and shut her mouth, it was a good thing that Molly glared at her, because if she had finished her sentence then she'll be seeing a smirking Sirius.

"Why do I smell, tea, and- that's flowers, and they smell really fresh, like they've just been picked-" Remus who just went inside again said.

"Shut it Rem, they spilled Amortentia" Diana said, and his eyes widen.

"Did I?" He asked, he has a feeling he just smelled Athena, but it wasn't a feeling he really did smell Athena.

"Yep" Diana and Sirius said in the same time.

"You're whipped" They said in the same time ones more.

"And the two of you are blind" Remus said pertaining to the two.

"He's got you good", Ron said, and Hermione glared at him.

"Stop it Ronald" She said still glaring.

"Well what are you waiting for? Eat!" Molly said and they sat down at there respected seats, and began to eat.

It was clear to Sirius on what he had smelled earlier and he didn't need to say it out loud, when he took a step inside the dinning room he knew well, that Amortentia was spilled inside, that's why Regulus kept on smirking at him.

---

:))