CHAPTER 62 : CONFRONTATION

Sirius was still in shock with what his brother said, he rushed out of Regulus' room and started to find his brother, he then stopped on his tracks when he remembered that his brother usually goes to the mini library.

He ran the other way and he was correct Regulus was there sitting on a chair and sipping some tea while he reads.

"How'd you know?" Sirius asked as he went in front of his brother, Regulus only smirked and shrugged at him.

"I don't have the faintest idea" Regulus said with a smirk, a smirk that Sirius knows to well.

"You couldn't have heard us I put an..." Sirius was cut off when he saw Regulus cock an eyebrow at him, then it hit him he didn't put a silencing charm that night, and Regulus heard them.

"Oh shit" He said, and Regulus laughed.

"Be happy I'm the only one who heard it, and Remus didn't heard it" Regulus said as he closed the book he was reading, and looked at Sirius before patting him and left.

Sirius was left there still amused, and shocked.

He shooked his head and he went to his room.

"I need someone to talk to" Remus said as he went inside Sirius' room.

"What is it Mate?" Sirius asked as he looked at Remus.

"I don't know everything was a blur, I mean you lot keep on saying that I fell for Tonks", Remus said out of frustration.

"Because you were always with Nymphadora no matter where you go" Sirius said.

"Do you like her? Athena Likes you, if you like Tonks, then just tell me and I'll talk to Thena about it" Sirius continued and Remus shooked his head.

"Do you don't like Thena?" Sirius questioned and Remus groaned.

"What I mean is I don't like Tonks the way I like Athena Justine Bell!" Remus said.

"Then why don't you just make a move?" Sirius said.

"Look who's talking", Remus said, and Sirius scratched his nape.

"I'll see", Remus said as he left the room.

Sirius sighed and started to write to Diana.

Dear Faye,

Remus is confused with his feelings, Athena I don't know where she is, the last time I saw her she was down stairs.

Well everything is to much to take in I'll need your help, when are you going here?

And a little word about Tonks.

-Padfoot

Sirius tied it to his owl and let it fly free.

---

The next day Diana went to Grimmuald place, and saw Regulus Smirking at her.

"I don't want to know why you're Smirking, where's Sirius?" Diana asked.

"At his room, make sure to clean up" Regulus said with a laugh, and Diana smacked him behind the head, but then she realised that Regulus knows something.

"How did you know?" She asked as she looked at Regulus confusingly.

"Heard you" He said and Diana's eyes widen.

"But you know what go talk to your man" Regulus said and Diana went up the stairs to Sirius' room.

"Hey Siri" Diana said as she sat on Sirius' bed.

"Hey Love" Sirius said as he sat up.

"Do you mind telling me how Regulus knew?" She said, Sirius awkwardly laughed and gestured for her to lay down, with him.

"Well I forgot to put the silencing charm, and he heard" Sirius said and Diana pinched his cheek.

"You're so forgetful" Diana said and Sirius Chuckled.

"There are a lot of things we need to discuss" Sirius said and Diana nodded.

"We need to talk about the situation with Remus and Athena" She said and Sirius sighed.

"How the hell did Tonks spelled Remus?" Sirius asked.

"It must be an old encantation, and looks like it wasn't strong enough, we saw how whipped and miserable Remus was for Athena" Diana said.

"What happen then how did the encantation wear off?" Sirius asked.

"There was this book that Dumbledore gave me and Athena, and we knew a couple of spells" Diana said and Sirius nodded.

"We still need to talk to Athena tho, I heard from the twins that she gives them more homework, and there's no practical lessons anymore" Diana said.

"Well isn't it obvious she's as miserable as Remus" Sirius said, and Diana nodded.

"Last time I checked she was one of the most favourite Professor" Diana said.

"She's having a tough time" Sirius sad as he kissed Diana's forehead.

"We'll get them together" Sirius said and she and Diana stayed like that the whole morning.

---

Filler :')