CHAPTER 14 : MATCHING PRESENTS

They were packing for their Christmas break, and she bought her presents a week ago, she gave Lil, Alice, and Marlene, their presents, while She gave Remus the gifts for James, and Peter.

"Who's that for?", Marlene asked looking at the neatly wrapped present in her bed.

"Oh, That's for someone" She said, and took the parcel before Marlene can get it and inspect the present.

"Let's go the train goes in ten" Lily said, and they went to wait for the train.

As they went inside the train, they separated ways, Diana went to find Remus while the others went to find a compartment.

"Hey Rem" Diana said sitting beside him ones she found their compartment, while Sirius stared at her.

"Here" Diana said giving Sirius the parcel, Sirius looked at it, and smiled, before he gave her a small box.

"Open it at Christmas, I'll know if you don't", The two said in unison, Peter, and James was amused seeing the two think alike.

Remus and Diana were reading a book, and Sirius couldn't help, but smile at how cute Diana was blowing her hair up, whenever it gets in front of her eyes.

"Wait" Sirius, said Remus, and Diana looked up from their book, James looked at him quizzically while Peter stopped eating.

Sirius reached forward and put a clip in Diana's hair, so her bangs wouldn't be on the way while she was reading, Remus looked at him and shooked his head, while Peter took a picture, and James wanted to shout at the top of his lungs.

"T-thanks" Diana said while stuttering, Sirius smiled, and Diana began to read again.

"So Ana why are you as red as a tomato?" Remus whispered as Diana read ones more.

"I am not" She defended, and Remus playfully rolled his eyes at her.

As the train came to a halt, Diana, and Remus went to find their parents at the platform they spotted the Potters who were with Sirius, and James.

"Mum, Dad!" Diana and Remus said in unison as they found, their parents waiting for them patiently.

"Good day, Lyall, Hope" Fleamont said from behind and Lyall, and Hope smiled at him.

"Good day to you as well, Fleamont, Euphemia", Lyall said, and The Potters smiled, and James gave Remus, and Diana a knowing look, while Sirius was dumbfounded.

"I'm sorry if we weren't there for summer last year, a lot happened" Euphemia said, and Hope chuckled lightly.

"It's quite alright Euphemia the twins had fun" Hope said, "I think we'll continue our tradition next summer, of course with the addition of Sirius over here" Fleamont said, patting Sirius at the back.

"Yes we've heard from The twins that Sirius lives with you now, you made a wise decision Sirius, and I've also heard about you Courting my daughter" Lyall said, and Fleamont, looked at Sirius shocked.

"Well we do need a lot of catching up, we'll see you after break" Euphemia said, as they took their leave.

The journey to their cottage was filled with questions and Diana, and Remus answered them with ease, and Remus told them how he gave his blessing, and Diana always gave sarcastic replies.

---

"Get ready for Christmas dinner" Hope said, and the twins nodded before dressing up for dinner.

As they expected their family were there of course it was a bit awkward since their Aunt, and Uncle at their Mum's side didn't get what they were saying, but all in all it was fun, as they left Diana, and Remus started to open their presents at their room.

Ones the twins were finished the both of them exchanged glances, and Remus nodded to Diana as she reached the box Sirius gave.

As she opened it she saw a locket, it had the Gryffindor emblem in it, Diana couldn't help, but smile at Sirius' present for her.

"He surely knows you" Remus said, as he pointed to another gift, Diana looked at quizzically before realising it was again from Sirius.

"You gave him another present right?" Remus asked and Diana nodded.

"The first one you gave him was The leather jacket, then the second's the ring, right?" Remus asked and Diana nodded.

"The two of you think alike" Remus said, and Diana laughed.

"Maybe" She said, as she opened the other gift that Sirius gave she couldn't help, but smile it was a book about Defence Against The Dark Arts.

---

Meanwhile at the Potter Manor, Sirius and James were eating dinner with Fleamont and Euphemia, they were sharing stories about their year at Hogwarts and how Sirius got Remus' consent.

When the two finished Fleamont and Euphemia let the two go to James' room to open their presents.

As they opened their presents, Sirius couldn't help, but smile when he opened Diana's gift, it was a leather jacket and he loved it.

"There's another one" James said handing him the small black box, "It has a note in it" James continued, as he looked at the note he instantly knew that it was from Diana.

Sirius,

I hope you can remember me with this simple gift, Happy Christmas.

-Faye

Sirius read the letter with a smile on his face, he opened the box and saw a ring, he looked at it and laughed lightly, it looks so familiar, and then it hit him.

'So the shopkeeper wasn't joking someone did buy the ring, that means that me and Faye both bought the ring, and the locket, it also means that we can be mistaken as a couple, since it was supposed to match the other" Sirius thought to himself before he slipped the ring in his left ring finger.

"I think you and Ana think alike" James said looking at the ring, that had the Gryffindor emblem in it.

---

:)