CHAPTER 17 : SCRWED AS SHIT

Lily and Diana where having a nice stroll in the castle it was one if their habits, and it was all Diana could ever wish for, she likes how quiet the place is.

And it was really relaxing after a few months of reviewing for the O.W.L.s they finally took it, and of course the two of them had high marks.

"Hey Lils" Diana said stopping at her tracks, and Lily looked at her with a quizzical look.

"What is it?", Lily asked as she stopped on her tracks as well, Diana pointed at the kids that were running to the courtyard, Lily looked at it as well.

"I think we need to check what's happening" Diana said, and Lily nodded, the two of them ran to the courtyard and what they saw shocked them.

"I told you not to bother him anymore!" Lily shouted at James, and his friends.

"Why are you protecting old Snivelly over here?" James said pointing at Snape.

"I don't need your help you filthy little Mudblood" Snape spat at Lily who was trying to defend him, Lily was raged at this point.

"Take back what you said!" James demanded at the boy, while Diana was still shocked by the scene, Lily ran and she knew she needs to give her time.

She saw that James was still insulting Snape, she gave them a glare before she tried to defend the boy as well.

"I told you to stop, didn't I?" She said at the four.

"I don't need your help as well, you filthy blood scum of a half-blood, don't mind me mentioning that you're also a blood traitor" Snape spat, Diana was angry at his words, and Remus can sense it Diana looked at Snape still angry.

"What did you just said?" Diana said thru gritted teeth.

"I said I don't need your help you filthy blood scum of a half-blood, and don't mind me mentioning that you're also a blood traitor" Snape repeated, Diana looked back she was still angry, she looked at the four, and started to walk away, but Snape ones again gave an insult.

Sirius was trying to defend Diana, at least by this he could make her say yes, but he was wrong, too wrong.

"That's right, you scum turn back!" He said, this made Diana more angry she couldn't help herself, she made a run for it and punched the boys right in the bloody nose.

"Don't you ever insult me like that ever again, not me, not my friends, and Especially not my family, if you're forgetting Mister you, yourself's a half-blood, or you didn't quite get that since there's too much grease covering your big head?" Diana said as she held Snape's collar, the boy couldn't believe it he lost two friends in one day.

"Well then seeming that you are speechless, I guess that didn't quite sink in, no wonder you hangout with Malfoy, you're pathetic" Diana said as she let go of the boys collar, and went inside the castle.

James, Sirius, Remus, and Peter left the boy alone and started to follow Lily, and Diana.

"Where's the map?" Sirius asked, Remus gave him the map, the four of them looked at it, and saw Diana at the Headmasters office, while Lily was at Gryffindor tower.

"Why is she at the office?" Sirius said, as James left to talk to Lily, and Peter went with him.

"What do you think?" Remus asked as he took a peek at the map as well, it clearly stated that Diana was at the Headmasters office, and after a few minutes she was leaving the office.

"I think it's better if we head to the corridor we don't want to loose her" Remus said, as Sirius ran to the direction the map said Diana was in.

As the two of them were at the corridor, Diana immediately saw them, she glared at the two and walked passed them, still ignoring them.

"Faye" Sirius said as he pulled Diana back the girl glared at him and tried to remove his hand from her wrist.

"I'm sorry" Sirius said, Diana Chuckled lightly and looked Sirius straight in the eye.

"You're sorry?" Diana repeated her tone as sarcastic as ever.

"Oh, Fucks sake you wouldn't care less, And you wonder why I never said yes, Maybe you should start on fucking other girls again, cause I can't care less, and besides you just lost yourself a tutor" Diana said, and pulled her wrist from Sirius, Sirius himself couldn't believe what he was hearing from the girl.

"And you" Diana said pointing a finger at Remus, the boy looked down and tried to avoid Diana's eyes.

"You did nothing to stop them, what did Snape did to you that got the four of you so worked up? Grow up will you" Diana said as she walked away from the two.

"C'mon Pads looks like Prongs and Wormy isn't as lucky as we are" Remus said as he took a glance at the map.

"Let's get to the great hall", Sirius said, and the two of them went to the great hall.

"Looks like it didn't go well" Sirius said as he sat down beside James.

"She doesn't want to be talked to, and when Ana came inside the common room, she scolded us" James said with a huff, and Remus sighed he knows that hr needs to speak up.

"They're mad at us, if that isn't obvious enough, we picked on Snape, give it a few days, and Sirius try to wait for her" Remus said turning to the boy.

"I'll try, I'll take my chances tho" He said, and Remus smiled at his friend.

"But for now let them coo-" Remus was cutted off, when Alice smacked him behind the head, he saw that Marlene did the same to the others.

"Why did you picked in Snape? You know that the two would be mad at you" Alice whisper shouted at them, While Marlene watched.

"We were in a mood and it's been a long time since we actually pranked someone, and Snape was there" James replied for the four of them.

"And you actually agreed in this?" Alice said turning to Remus.

"They said they wouldn't hurt Snape, they were just going to scare him" Remus said clearly ashamed of himself.

"Give them a week, or a month" Alice told the four.

"A month?" Sirius, and James repeated, "Yes, what do you expect, the two of them forgiving you in an instant? Don't be daft" Alice said.

"Speaking of" Alice said as Lily walked in, Diana following behind her a book in hand, Remus knew the book she was holding to well it was 'Little Women'.

"Good day girls" Marlene said as Lily and Diana sat down, while they observed the two.

Lily was putting food in her plate, while Diana wouldn't take her eyes off the book.

"Ana you need to eat" Alice said.

"I'm not hungry Al" Diana said as she lowered the book.

"I just came here for Lily, so she can have company" She said, as she closed the book, and as she took her reading glasses off.

"I think we need a talk about what happened earlier, a clear one, with the boys" Alice suggested.

"We'll see" Diana said as she stood up and left the hall, Lily finished shortly after her, and left the great hall as well.

"We'll talk tomorrow", Alice said, as she and Marlene left the four boys.

"We've messed up" Peter said and they couldn't agree more.

---

:))