CHAPTER 49 : THE OFFER

They were currently at the stands, and waiting for Harry, and Cedric's return from the maze.

"What do you think is happening?" Ron asked Archer.

"I have no idea" The boy said as they waited patiently for Harry, and by patiently, it means panicking and fidgeting in their seats.

As they were waiting, Harry appeared with Cedric, but something was wrong he was crying and Cedric wasn't even moving.

The twins were alerted and they think they know what could've happened.

They looked at eachother before running out of the stands and straight to Harry.

"What Happened?" Archer asked.

"Pettigrew killed Him, he killed him, Voldemort's back!" He said, and twins eyes widen in shock.

---

While at Grimmuald Place, Sirius, Remus, and Regulus were playing a friendly game of Wizard's Chess, and by that, Remus was watching the two argue at who's a better player.

As they were playing Dumbledore appeared in front of them.

"A pleasure to see you Headmaster" Sirius said as he stood up from his chair.

"Why are you here Sir?" Regulus asked.

"He's back, Voldemort's back" Dumbledore said.

"H-how?" Remus asked stuttering.

"Only Harry can answer that, he saw how Cedric Diggory was murdered by Peter Pettigrew himself, and how he saw the Dark Lord be risen back" He said.

"The Order will be back, am I correct Headmaster?" Regulus asked, and Dumbledore nodded.

Sirius looked at Regulus, and Regulus smiled at him and nodded.

"Then it will be our pleasure to make this the order's safe house, and the Order's meeting place" Sirius said, and The Headmaster smiled.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes we are Headmaster, the house wouldn't be at use that much anyway" Regulus said.

"I believe the twins, and Mr. Malfoy's staying here" Dumbledore continued, and the three nodded at him.

"Then I shall tell you that the Weasley's shall stay here as well, if that's alright" Dumbledore said.

"It's fine Sir" They said and Dumbledore smiled.

"I shall take my leave, Molly and Arthur will be here by Monday, and I'll inform close order members about this" Dumbledore said, and was about to take his leave when Sirius spoke.

"Headmaster do you- do you perhaps know where Diana is?" He asked hoping that the Headmaster had an answer to his question.

"Ah yes I believe I know where she is, don't worry Mr. Black, Ms. Lupin is perfectly fine, busy but she's safe" Dumbledore said, and the three men in the room sighed in relief.

"And I also Know that Ms. Bell knows her whereabouts" Dumbledore said.

"I believe that she hasn't been writing back" Dumbledore said and the three ones again nodded.

"Then I shall tell her to try and write back, she's been quite busy" Dumbledore said and left the three.

"I hope she's alright with all of the events that's been happening I don't think she's safe" Sirius said.

"Try and write to her, and see of she writes back" Regulus said and Sirius smiled.

"Nice idea" Sirius replied, and took a parchment and his quill.

Dear Faye,

Please Respond to our letters, it's almost a year since you left, and the kids miss you, so does Remus, and Regulus, I also miss you.

The Headmaster said only Athena knows your exact location,

Love I want to see you, when Can I see you?

Write Back

-Padfoot

Sirius tied it to an owl and let it fly.

"Do you think she's alright?" Sirius said, and The two shrugged.

"Well I hope she is" Sirius said.

That night Sirius took something out of his drawer, it was a small vial, he opened it and sniffed it.

"Chocolate, Flowers, and new parchment" He said with a smile, he remembered when James spilled Amortentia at their dorm.

---

"Oi" Sirius said as he held his nose.

"What the bloody hell is that?" Sirius said still holding his nose.

"What do you mean mate, What do you smell?" James asked with a smirk, if Sirius isn't going to tell him, he'll find out himself.

"I smell Diana's perfume, and chocolate, the fuck, did Remus borrowed her perfume?" Sirius said as he sat at his bed, James eyes widen and screamed.

"FINALLY!" He said, and Sirius looked at him quizzically.

"Why did you fucking scream?" Sirius asked furiously.

"I spilled Amortentia here earlier, and you just smelled Ana!" James said, and Sirius looked at him in disbelief.

"Nice try on being discreet Mate, you wouldn't stand a chance when I'm here" He said and Sirius smiled.

"Don't tell anyone" Sirius said and James chuckled, before patting him.

"Don't worry Mate, I'll keep it" James said.

---

Sirius laughed at the memory, and looked at his ceiling, Diana will always be the girl in her mind, no matter what happens.

He still blames himself, for leaving them back then.

---

:)