CHAPTER 44 : SHRIEKING SHACK

"Faster Harry" Archer told Harry as they were roaming the castle at night only the light from their wands can be seen, and the map in their hands.

"Snape's heading this way" Archer pointed out the two was fast enough to close the light from their wands.

"What are you doing?" Snape said in his usual monotone.

"What's that" He continued as he snatched the parchment from Harry.

As he was examining it and as he tried to open it, he was going to question the two when.

"Professor" Lupin said from behind Snape looked at him and smirked.

"Well, well Lupin having a walk in the moonlight aren't we?" He said and Remus was left un bothered.

"Take this, this seems to be your speciality" Snape said as he left, Remus examined the paper and looked at the two.

"You two come with me" He said and the two followed him to his office.

"It seems foolish that the two of you will be wondering around the castle unprotected with a killer on the loose your parents did not risk everything they had at the war, so you can hunt people down" Remus said with rage.

"I'll be taking this, and please go straight to your dorm" Remus said looking at the two disappointingly.

"And I expected more from you Archer" Remus said, as the two left.

"Why do you think Professor Lupin acted like that Sherlock, I mean we were going to find him and let him pay" Harry said pertaining to Sirius.

"Well maybe Uncle Rem didn't want us to find him just yet" Archer replied.

"Well let's get going" Harry said as they arrived at the common room.

"Are you going to be t Buckbeak's execution?" Harry asked and the Black nodded at him.

"Let's just hope for the best then" Harry said as they reached their dormitory.

If Harry and Archer had the map and took one glance at the boys dormitory then they will be shocked that a name Peter Pettigrew is sleeping with their friend Ron.

---

You, you foal loathsome evil little cockroach" Hermione said putting a wand at Draco's throat, you see Draco laughed about Buckbeak's execution.

"Hermione no he's not worth it" Ron said Hermione turned back, and punched Draco straight at the nose, Draco quivered and he and his goons ran away.

"Nice punch by the way" Archer said, Hermione smiled at him before saying.

"Thanks"

They looked back and went downhill to Hagrid's hut.

"Good day Hagrid" They greeted as the man smiled at them.

"G' mornin' jus' preppin' Buckbeak for 'is execution" He said in tears as he looked at the hippogriff outside.

"Ministry 'ill be 'ere" He said trying not ro sob.

"Well I think Draco should get punished" Hermione said, as Hagrid gave them tea.

"And Ron 'ound yere rat this 'orning better not ter loose him again" Hagrid said and Ron took Scabbers.

"Looks like you owe someone an apology" Hermione spat, and Harry, and Archer knows that the two will ones again fight.

"Don't worry ones I see Crookshanks I'll say sorry" Ron said sarcastically.

"I don't mean him you arse! I mean me" Hermione said.

"Ow" Harry said he looked out of the window and saw the executioner with Dumbledore.