CHAPTER 77 : PRANK?

"I know I'm not one to talk, but this is getting out of hand Draco" Scorpius said as he started to sit up, bandages covered his body.

"I know, but can't we just continue the mission? I know it's a lot to ask, but as much a s possible we need to get Harry out of our tail, we can't do it properly if every where we go we see him, I can't hurt him" Draco said as he looked at Scorpius.

"You know he's going to go mad if you don't tell him a reasonable explanation" Scorpius said and Draco sighed.

"I know give me time" Draco said and Scorpius nodded.

Scorpius looked out the window and saw that it was seven pm, this is their second day at the infirmary, and he sighed, Archer hasn't visited—.

"Hey" Archer said as he sat in between their beds.

"I couldn't come here sooner lads, Harry's been on my tail, telling me that I should never be acquainted with the both of you" Archer said.

"Could've knocked some sense to him, but hatred had really gotten into him" Archer said.

"I promise to explain everything" Draco said, and Archer nodded.

"Here it's from Mum, and Dad" Archer said as he gave Scorpius the letter.

Scorpius opened the letter and started to read it.

Dear Scorp,

We were there yesterday, we know what happened to you and Draco, we know that Harry's on your tail, we do hope you get better soon.

Your Mum will be there tomorrow I think, well I don't really know, I'll be handing this letter to her, and Scorp, be a good lad for us, we know how hard it is, but please stay out of trouble, tho I know that's not possible.

Good day boys, I know we all know how hard it is to play for both teams, that's why I shall cut this letter short, but I'll leave a reminder.

Never abuse your power, the two of you are very powerful, the three of you to be exact.

A Gryffindor, and Two Slytherins that's something that would change, now I want you to stay close to eachother, I need you to update eachother, even if Harry's on your tail.

I know it's hard, but I promise you we'll win this war.

-Mum, and Dad

Scorpius closed the letter and sighed, he ran a hand through his hair, and looked at Draco.

"We need to get that cabinet working" Scorpius said, and Draco nodded.

"You transported the bird, right?" Draco asked, and Scorpius nodded.

"I think it worked, when I came back the bird was dead, must've been someone, it couldn't have killed itself" Scorpius said.

"Let's be practical the bird couldn't have killed itself, and the apple couldn't have bitten itself" Scorpius continued.

"If it worked when will they attack?" Draco asked.

"The end of the year?" Scorpius said, he wasn't sure about his statement, but this was an addition, Draco gets the mark, and he thinks of a plan, to make the long story short he's the mastermind.

"Let's hope for the best" Draco said.

"I'll update you as soon as possible" Archer said at the two.

"I'll see you in let's say....... fortnight maybe?" Scorpius asked his brother and he nodded.

"In fourteen days" Archer said with a sad smile.

"In fourteen days", Scorpius repeated, a small smile on his face.

———

Sirius and Diana have been planning this prank for days, they're prank was simple, make out in front of Walburga's portrait, just to make out and nothing more.

But if it does get out of hand, then it'll be in their room, and not in the hallway.

As they entered the door, Sirius turned back to himself ones more, they were out, and Sirius being Sirius he wanted to go with Diana.

Ones they were inside Sirius pinned her to the wall and kissed her, first it was sweet, and as expected his mother started to rant on how noisy they were, but she immediately shut up when she saw them making out, she closed the curtains of her portrait, and Sirius smirked at Diana.

"Up the stairs kitten" Sirius said in a low husky voice, Diana obeyed and went to their room, Sirius followed a smirk still on his face.

Ones he was there he locked the door and carefully walked to Diana.

"Sit on the bed" He commanded and Diana obeyed.

Sirius smirked and went near her, he kissed Diana's lips roughly, and she kissed back, he pushed her to the bed, and broke the kiss.

"Amazing performance I might say", Sirius said licking his lips.

"Just as planned", She said, and Sirius joined her on the bed.

"Can we?" Sirius asked as his hands found it's way to her thighs.

"I'm all yours" She said, and Sirius took no time, he captured her lips again and kissed her roughly, she went on top of her and started to remove his shirt.

He kissed Diana's neck and started to leave hickeys.

Let's just say it was a wild night for the both of them.

———

The next morning Diana covered herself with the blanket, and stared at Sirius.

"Stop staring love" He said and Diana laughed, he opened his eyes, and tackled Diana to a hug.

"Now what do you want?" Diana asked pecking Sirius' lips.

"I want to cuddle with you", He said, and Diana burried her head in the crook of his neck.

"We should really get up", Diana mumbled and Sirius hummed as a response.

"No, I want to stay like this", He said.

"Padfoot", Diana said and Sirius sighed.

"Fine let's get dressed, after that breakfast" Sirius said and Diana nodded.

———

🙈