CHAPTER 75 : TRUST

When Diana woke up she was greeted by Sirius and Remus who was at th dinning table eating breakfast, and just by looking at Sirius she knows that Remus already told him.

"Do-do you know?" Diana asked as she brushed her teeth, Sirius waited fir her to sit down.

Ones Diana was done brushing her teeth she sat down beside them, and Sirius sighed.

"I promise I didn't want him to go there, I don't want him at the other side" Remus said as he looked down.

"I saw the memory it's not your fault he did it on his own, to save Draco" Diana said, and Sirius sighed again.

"And I know he knows that Bellatrix won't keep her promise" Sirius said.

"He knows there's a consequence, but he still went on" Sirius continued.

"At the memory Scorpius said something about the rise and the fall" Diana said.

"The two made a promise here earlier that night, that promise was to be at the same side, the light, to them it's the rise", Remus answered.

"And the fall is the dark side?" Sirius questioned and Remus nodded.

"We also know that Athena's with them", Sirius said, and Remus looked down.

"I still think it's my fault" He said, and Diana reached for his hand.

"It's no ones fault she wants to keep the two safe from inside and all we can do is hope that they'll be safe, and knowing Athena She'll hex the first person who tries to hurt them" Diana said and Remus smiled.

"I'll leave the two of you to talk", Remus said and left.

"I can't loose him, we can't loose Scorp", Sirius said, and Diana sadly smiled.

"We won't loose him, I'll let Archer keep an eye on the two when they get back, for now we need to trust Scorpius and Draco, we need to stay calm" Diana said, and that where Sirius lost it.

"You want me to calm down?" Sirius asked sarcastically, and Diana looked at him blankly.

"Our son's out there with a bunch of Death Eaters and you want me to calm down?" Sirius said, and Diana nodded.

"That's the point" Diana said, still calmly.

"How are you so calm in a situation like this?" Sirius asked with a scowl.

"Because I trust Scorpius, and Draco, and with Athena there I know that they'll be safe" Diana said as she glared at Sirius.

"Trust me on this one" Diana continued, and held Sirius' hand.

"Fine I trust you" Sirius said, and Diana smiled at him.

"For now we need to wait and see what will happen, if I'm not mistaken they'll be going back to Hogwarts in a couple of days" Diana said.

"I'm sure that he'll be fine, and—" Diana was cutted off by a knock on the door.

"I'll get it" Sirius said, as he stood up, he went to the door and he was shocked to see Athena, with Draco, and Scorpius, they were also accompanied by Snape, and Regulus.

"We don't have much time" Athena said as Scorpius ran to Sirius.

"Come in" Sirius said, Diana was shocked to see them, bit hugged Scorpius, and Draco.

"Who—" Remus asked, and as he saw Athena he ran to her and hugged her tightly.

"Scorp! Drake!" Archer said as he ran to the two.

"We can't be here for a long time, we need to get some clothes" Draco said, "I mean he needs to get clothes", He continued.

"There's good news and bad news" Regulus spoke, and Sirius saw from his peripheral view that both Draco and Scorpius looked down.

"Up in your room, we'll call you later" Remus ordered and the three of them nodded before going to the twins' room.

"What is it?" Remus asked when the three was out of earshot.

"They have a mission" Athena said.

"That mission contains something that would be a harm to Hogwarts" Regulus said.

"If they don't do it they can die" Regulus continued.

"You can tell us, what is it?" Sirius said..

"They're going to help Death Eaters break in" Snape said.

"And there's nothing we can do about it?" Sirius asked, and Athena shooked her head.

"The good news is?" Remus asked them, Athena looked at Regulus and he gave a small nod.

"One's not going to receive the mark" Athena said, and they sighed in relief.

"Who's receiving the mark" Remus said, and Regulus sighed.

"Since Scorp saved Draco, Draco said he'll take the mark" Regulus said.

"And I'll protect them, inside the castle walls" Snape said.

"Thank you" Diana said and Snape smiled at them.

"I'll be there ones a month, but I don't know If I can stay long enough" Diana said.

"It'll be hard for ms to check on them as well since I have a class at night, and I check papers at day" Athena said.

"That's why I'll take over, it'll be easy if you let Archer keep an eye on them as well, but let me remind you they're acquainted with Zabini, and Parkinson" Snape said.

"So he needs to look out for the two, but he needs to be careful?" Sirius questioned and Snape nodded.

"For now I think it's better if they rest, I'll make an excuse to the Dark Lord" Snape said and Diana thanked him.

"We'll need to adjust with everything that's happening" Athena said.

"We'll still see the three of you at meetings, right?" Sirius asked and they nodded.

"You'll still see Scorpius, but you won't be seeing Draco anymore" Athena said and they nodded.

"Does Harry knows? They've been together since fifth year" Regulus added.

"That's another problem, we don't know how to tell Harry that he can't see Draco anymore, that they can't be together anymore" Athena said.

"Then we have to lay it gently if we're going to tell Potter that he can't see the boy anymore" Snape said.

"All I know is that we should protect them, we should know what's happening with them" Sirius said.

"You can trust us, no matter what happens" Scorpius said from behind, he was with Archer and Draco.

"I know you said you'd call us, but we overheard some of it, and we just want to tell you that we'll do it, and we'll tell Harry" Draco stated as he scratched his left arm.

"Don't" Archer said as he held Draco's arm.

"We have to go" Regulus said, and Diana and Sirius gave Scorpius one last hug before letting them go.

"He'll make us proud" Archer assured the three adults that was with him.

"We know" They all said in unison.

"Cause we trust him" Diana said, and they tried not to think of the dangerous things that might Happen in a couple of days.

———

:)