CHAPTER 46 : NEW YORK

Diana apparated to a near Wizarding Hospital at New York, she was sent their and a few Healers from St. Mungo's.

"Let's go" Charlie told Diana and the two of them went inside with their fellow Healers.

"You must be the Healers from Britain, I'm Healer Curtis, but you can call me Elide" She said with a smile.

"I'll tour you around the place, and you can help us around" Elide said, as she toured them around the place.

Diana has to admit they have great facilities, they do just lack Healers.

As they were done with the tour they went to their respective rooms.

Diana went to hers and was surprised when an exotic bird swooped in, she gave it a treat, and took the letter from it.

Dear Faye,

I know it's a crazy world we live in, I met Archer, and Scorpius, I didn't think you'd let them pour their problems out on a dog.

What do I mean, I mean that they've been talking to me, and I'm the one who gave you the ring with the Gryffindor emblem on it.

I know you gave it to me, and I'll be taking it back ones we see eachother ones more.

I didn't write this letter for that I wrote it because I want to know how you've been ever since I left, I haven't heard anything from you, All I know is Remus, and James attended my wedding, and they were nervous.

My Darling I love you with all my heart and If you'd let me explain on what happened that night I'll be waiting.

I love you always and I think about you and the twins every night.

You were the person that kept me going while I was at that hell hole.

You don't know how worried I was, I always thought of you and our beloved twins, how they are, or do they even know me, and it turns out they do.

Faye, my love, Darling, I know it's cringy, but bare with me.

I miss you dearly and when I see you I hope you can forgive me.

I love you.

-Padfoot

As Diana read it she smiled Sirius was out there somewhere, but even if he does explain she still wouldn't forgive him that easily.

He left without a decent explanation, and he thinks he'll be forgiven that easily.

---

It has been a week since Diana was sent to America.

Diana was never this busy when she was at St. Mungo's, but nonetheless she helped out.

The faster they finish the job, the faster they can take a rest, she had one thing on her mind and that was replying to the letters in her desk.

She was eager to reply to every single one, the twins' Birthday was coming up in a few days and she wanted to tell them how sorry she is for not being there for the first time.

She decided to reply to the letter Sirius gave her for the sake of their kids, and she forgot to tell her about their habits.

Dear Padfoot,

Sorry if it took a while before I cab reply, but here's the deal, If you're with the twins right now, ask Scorpius if he's been taking his Sleeping Draught.

Ask Archer to give Remus his Wolfsbane, and do me a favour great them a happy birthday from me, and if Scorp doesn't take his potion talk to him.

-Diana Faye

Diana took her owl, and let it fly off with the letter.

---

While At 12 Grimmuald place Archer woke up for someone opened the door to his room, his eyes widen when he saw Sirius.

"Good morning" Sirius said with a smile on his face, his teeth was already cleaned, and he wasn't wearing the tattered clothing he was wearing, and you can see his tattoos.

"Morning" Archer replied.

"Where's Uncle Reg, and we Thought you were still out there somewhere" Archer said as he grabbed a shirt from his drawer.

"Well-"

"Mum's owl!" Archer said as the owl swooped in, and went to Sirius.

"Hello there Alex" Archer said as he gave the owl a treat.

"Why does your brother need Sleeping Draught?" Sirius asked as Archer winced and cursed.

"I'll answer that later" He said as he rummaged thru his bag.

"And your Mum said the Wolfsbane's with you" Sirius continued, and Archer pulled out two vials from his bag.

"Scorp's just across" Archer said as Sirius followed him to the room across his.

Archer knocked at the door and no one answered, he opened the door wide enough for him to get in, he looked around and the room it was dark and the curtains were draped down.

Archer sighed and opened the door more widely, Sirius went in and closed the door.

Archer put the two vials down at the bedside table, and started to open the curtains.

As he opened the first curtain, they head a groan from the windowsill.

"Really?", Scorpius said as he squinted to the amount of sunlight the room was getting.

Archer didn't reply and started to open the other curtain, Sirius followed behind him and sat at the bed.

"You've been in here ever since we arrived, it would be best if you walk around the house" Archer said and the boy groaned and took a blanket from the floor, and put it on his face.

Archer sighed and looked at Sirius.

"Dad can you pass the sleeping draught?" Archer asked and Sirius nodded, he took the smaller vial and gave it to Archer.

Archer examined it before nodding.

"How many hours have you slept without the potion?" Archer asked the boy.

"For the whole week?" Scorpius asked as he put the blanket out of his face.

"Yes, but looking at your state, you're not getting the proper amount" Archer said and Scorpius lightly scoffed.

"Way to point out the obvious" He said sarcastically as he stood up from the windowsill.

"I'll help you" Sirius said as he helped Scorpius to bed.

"Take this now" Archer said, and Scorpius gladly took the vial from his brothers hand, and taking the lid off.

"And to answer your first question" Scorpius said, the two looked at him curiously, for he took a pocket watch from his pocket.

"I've only slept for a total of three hours" He said before gulping the draught.

Ones he was fully asleep, Archer and Sirius went out of the room, and down to the kitchen.

"You're awake just in time for breakfast" Regulus said as he put their breakfast at the table.

"How's Five?" Regulus asked as they were eating, Archer sighed.

"Not that fine he only had three hours of sleep, I know I should've insisted him to drink it when we arrived" Archer said as he ate the egg on his plate.

"Why does he need Sleeping Draught?" Sirius asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" Archer said.

"He has Insomnia" Archer continued with a sigh, Sirius nodded and ate his food.

He made a mental note to himself, that he needs to check on Scorpius after breakfast.

---

:))