CHAPTER 36 : WORRIED

Diana looked at the twins and it reminded her so much of Sirius, she smiled at the two and hugged them.

"Now I want the two of you to remember, take care of your Uncle, and I'll see you ones a month" Diana said as the two nodded at her.

"And Archer your Quidditch robes are there in your bag, so don't go to your brother", Diana reminded the oldest, between the two he was the only one who plays.

"Yes Mum" The boy said.

"Hi Aunt Ana" Someone said from behind, Diana looked at the boy and saw Harry.

"It's good to see you Harry" Diana said smiling at the boy, Harry hugged her and hugged the twins as well.

"Hey Har" The twins said in unison.

"Bye Mum!" The twins shouted as they boarded the train.

"Make sure to find your Uncle!" Diana shouted and she heard a "yes" from the twins, she sighed, and saw Ron and Hermione running at the train.

"Hi Healer Lupin!" The two said as they passed her.

"Diana Dear it's nice to see you, have you seen Athena?" Mrs. Weasley asked her as she saw the girl.

"I haven't Molly, the last time I saw her was last year" She said curious on why the Weasley asked.

"Well you should know that she ones again changed her hair" She said with a laugh.

"That Metamorphagus doesn't really want to have one hair colour" She continued.

"What colour is it this time Molly?" She asked.

"Blonde, that's the natural colour of her hair, right?" She asked and the girl nodded.

"I should be heading to St. Mungo's, I'll see you" Diana said as she left the Weasley.

Ones she was out of the platform she went to an alley, and apparated to St. Mungo's.

"Lupin, the Longbottom's room, faster" Charlie Hook said as Diana passed him.

"Thank Char" She said as she went to Alice and Frank's hospital room.

"Calm down she's not here" She said trying to calm the two down, as she did she gave the two Sleeping draught.

"I think that'll do" Diana said as she went out of the room.

"So how're they?" Charlie asked ones she sat down at the lounge.

"They're alright, but it's hard to put them to sleep" Diana said.

"Not Frank and Alice, Di" He said sternly looking at her.

"Who? The twins?" She asked and the boy nodded.

"They're fine" She said.

That day her schedule was more hectic and it was fine for her as long as she can help around St. Mungo's after a stressful day, she went to a place she dreaded to be.

It was 12 Grimmuald Place.

"In all the places why here?" Diana asked Regulus.

"Thena's going to be here" He said and Diana looked at him quizzically.

"She doesn't want to see Remus that's why" He said and Diana understood what he meant.

"I still don't know why he left, it was obvious that Athena still loves him" Diana said with a sigh.

"Don't really know" Regulus said and as if on cue, Athena arrived.

"Diana!" She said and hugged the girl.

"How are you?" Diana said ones they were seated at the table.

"I'm fine, but I still don't have the courage to face him" She said, and Diana lightly smiled.

"You know he's a git" She said and the two laughed at her statement.

"How about you? How are you? I'm sure with all of the things that are happening the twins are affected" Athena said.

"Surprisingly they're not affected" Diana said.

"How long are you going to hide from Rem?" Diana asked and the girl sighed.

"Just one month" Athena said and Regulus spoke.

"A month, you're going to hide from him for a month, he'll be curious on who's the Astronomy Professor, and I'm sure you need to see eachother in meetings and in the lounge" Athena knew she couldn't hide from the boy that long.

"You think I don't know that? Bloody hell we have a meeting in two weeks" She said with a chuckle, and the two looked at her warily.

"I'll face him don't worry" She said and the two sighed at the girl.

"Alright I'll see you in a couple of days Diana, and Regulus" Athena said, "We'll need an Auror at the meeting Dumbledore said it'll be better if it was you" She continued and left the house.

"I'll be leaving as well, I'll see you in a couple of weeks" Diana said, but before she left Regulus held her wrist.

"Don't act like you're not affected with the situation Ann, we both know that you miss him, and you're worried" Regulus said and Diana sighed before looking at him.

"I don't want him to receive the kiss Reg, and you know well what he did in the past" She said and Regulus sighed he has to tell her.

"I-I can't tell you why he did it" He said realising that he just gave Diana a hint that he knows.

"What do you mean?" She said narrowing her eyes at him.

"Something happened at his mission, I'm sorry Ann, I can't tell you' He said and Diana understood the boy.

"Tell me when you're ready" Diana said and left the flat.

---

:))