CHAPTER 21 : SICK DAY

They were done eating dinner and Sirius couldn't help, but Smile Diana was a great cook, and there was no denying that.

"There's no chance that you'll sleep early, is it?" Diana asked the three as she sat down at her bed and watched the three goof around.

"You're certainly correct Darling" Sirius said with a smirk, and Diana rolled her eyes at him, she took a book from her shelf and started read it, and ignored the three who were goofing around.

As she was halfway reading her book, she felt light headed, she went out of the room and took a medicine and water from their cabinet downstairs.

She took the medicine and a glass of water before she went up stairs.

The boys gave her a glance, as she drank the medicine, Remus knew what she drank, but shrugged it off, He knows that when he asks questions, Diana would say it was nothing, but it was clear to him what the girl drank.

He saw the two looking at Diana as well curious on what the girl drank.

"Don't worry about her, and don't ask questions she wouldn't tell you", Remus said.

"Is she sick?" James asked the last time he saw Diana like that was his last visit, and she was ill, for Sirius this was something he rarely sees.

"I think so, but let's not hope for that" Remus said, and the two boys nodded.

"I think this is going to be an eventful week" Remus said, as he laid in his bed.

When Diana was sure that the boys were done talking she laid in her bed, and looked at the ceiling.

"Night boys" She said as she closed her eyes, the boys muttered a goodnight before they slept as well.

---

"That isn't fair Darling" The boy in front of her said.

"You've snogged every girl in Hogwarts what do you want from me?" The girl said looking at him up and down.

"C'mon Faye we're together, and we haven't done it please" The boy begged giving her the puppy dog eyes.

"Fine" She said and the boys face lit up, the boy was taking a step closer until, she hit the wall.

---

"Ouch" Diana said as she hit the wall she looked at the clock by their door, and saw that it was one in the morning, she sat up and looked at his brothers bed.

She walked silently to Remus and started to nudge him, Remus swatted her hand away and turned, but Diana was stubborn.

"Wake up I have a question" She whispered at his ear, with a sigh Remus sat up from his bed and squinted his eyes.

"Why are you awake it's one in the morning" Remus said as he rubbed his eyes.

"You can go back to bed if you want I just need to ask you where the guitar is" She said, Remus carefully stood up from his bed, careful enough not to wake the two boys up.

"Here" Remus said as he took the guitar from under the bed.

"You could've just told me" Diana said as she took the guitar from Remus.

"I didn't want to", Remus said, as he put an arm around Diana.

"Now how about we go downstairs and play?" Remus said and Diana nodded at him.

The two of them quietly, but quickly went downstairs, to play the guitar.

"I think I got this" Diana said as she started tunning the guitar.

"If you don't get it don't worry, I'm here I can still teach you" Remus said with a smile, and Diana returned it.

"Well what are you waiting for? What are you going to sing?" Remus said as he heard the familiar strings play.

"A.M.?" Diana questioned and Remus nodded at her.

"How does the song start again?" Diana said trying to remember the right words.

"Won't you stay 'til the A.M." Remus said, and Diana started.

"Won't you stay 'til the A.M. all my favourite conversations always made in the A.M." Diana started.

"Feels like this could be forever tonight, break these clocks forget about time, There could be world war three going on outside" She continued strumming the guitar, and Remus would occasionally sing along with her.

As the two were Singing Sirius and James, went down to go check on them when they saw the two they couldn't help, but smile the both of them have a wonderful voice.

"You're burning" Remus said as he touched her forehead, "You helped Mum yesterday, didn't you?" Remus said looking at her, she was pale.

"Well yes, and I may have been drenched by the rain" Diana said as she scratched her nape.

"And you didn't bother tell me earlier?" Remus asked with a raised eyebrow and Diana nodded at him.

"Can we help? What do you need? Do you need a damp cloth?" Sirius asked panicking.

"Just a basin Pads, and a cloth, and don't panick" Remus said and James tried to let Sirius calm down, before he get the things the boy needed.

"Why didn't you tell us you were sick" Sirius said, as he looked at Diana worriedly.

"Because I can take care of myself, don't be too dramatic Black" Diana said and Sirius couldn't help, but hug the girl.

Diana was shocked at first, but hugged him back, taking in his scent, which was cigarettes, but nonetheless she loves it.

"You might be forgetting that I'm here", Remus said as James gave him the basin, Remus started to dab the cloth in her forehead.

"I'll carry her upstairs, if that's alright" Sirius said, and Remus nodded at him.

He carried Diana bridal style, and the four of them went back to the twins' shared bedroom.

"We'll handle everything tomorrow, don't worry" Remus said as Sirius laid Diana at her bed.

The girl nodded at Remus and Remus hugged him one last time before he pulled the two, to his bed.

---

Authors note:

Should I put the face claim for both 'I'm your Daughter' and 'Moral of the Story' ?

-WolfStar