CHAPTER 83 : WAR (EPILOGUE)

"That attack was nothing to what we had to face back in the day, so far what do we know? Where are the four?" Sirius asked Diana.

"We know that they're going to hunt for horcruxes, but we don't know where they are, and we also know that they disappeared after the fight" Diana said.

"Is that all?", Sirius asked and Diana nodded.

"Do we have any contact with them?" Sirius asked and Diana shooked her head.

"We can't owl them Sirius, and you know very well why" Diana said and Sirius sighed.

"I don't want to loose him too" Sirius said, and Diana sighed.

"I know, I don't want to loose him either, but we don't have a choice, his at age and this is what he wants" Diana said, and Sirius sighed.

"Have you heard?" Sirius said trying to change the topic.

"What is it?" Diana asked, and sat down from their bed.

"Athena's pregnant" Sirius said and Diana smiled.

"Well I hope the two of them are happy", Diana said, and Sirius smiled at her, and tackled her to the bed and hugged her.

"When we lost Scorpius a lot changed" Sirius said, and Diana nodded.

"I was used to calling the two after their run, and I still do", Diana said with a sigh.

"They're the same in everything" Sirius said with a chuckle, and Diana smiled.

"It's amazing how the both of them can make a deduction and a theory so fast" Sirius said and Diana snickered.

"Archer is faster than Scorpius" Diana said, and Sirius was confused.

"They're both smart, yes, but when it comes to deduction and theories Archer can answer faster, while Scorpius does the work, to be honest the kid's got potential" Diana said and Sirius nodded.

"Scorpius' a good scare" Sirius said.

"They told me about the shrieking shack incident" Diana said and Sirius laughed remembering how Scorpius cursed at him, and how he offered to kill Pettigrew using his dagger.

"I'll never forget how he offered to kill Pettigrew as a rat using a dagger" Sirius said.

"You know you could've go with that, if you let him kill Pettigrew that day then maybe we could've spared Diggory's life" Diana said.

"Now I just sound dumb" Sirius said and Diana chuckled.

"When War strikes we'll avenge him, we'll do everything, promise me" Diana said as she looked at Sirius.

"Promise" Sirius said.

———

"The fuck" Sirius said as Molly gave him the news.

"The four of them sneaked at Hogwarts" Arthur said.

"We need to get to Hogwarts then, protect them" Sirius stubbornly said.

"That's where we're going, don't worry Pads you'll see him again, for now Diana keep an eye on Athena", Remus said and Diana nodded.

"Never leave, am I clear?" Remus said and the two nodded.

"Bye Teddy" Remus said as he kissed the baby's forehead.

"Be safe Remus" Athena reminded and Remus nodded at her.

"Sirius, keep an eye on him" Diana said and Sirius nodded before giving Diana one long kiss, and left with the other order members.

———