CHAPTER 60 : TOGETHER AGAIN

"My my" Diana said as she looked at her patients.

"What happened?" Diana asked her fellow Healer Luan.

"They found him like that, others said they think he got tortured" Luan replied and Diana nodded.

"Then I'll need an assist can you call Stephen to help?" Diana asked, and Luan nodded.

"He's free by now, and he really wants to work with you" Luan said, and Diana chuckled, she started healing the man in front of him with simple spells, just to heal the wounds.

"You need me Healer Lupin?" Stephen said with a smirk.

"This is your platform not mine", Diana told the Healer, Stephen looked at the patient and nodded.

"I'll check on The Longbottom's" Diana said as she left the Healer with the patient.

Ones she was inside the room, she couldn't help, but smile, Alice and Frank was laying motionless in their respective bed.

Diana did the daily routine with the two, and it wasn't that hard, what's hard is seeing one of your bestfriends lying in a bed, not even uttering a word because of trauma.

She left the room, and checked her watch, she went out of St. Mungo's and went to an apparation point.

She apparated to Grimmuald place, and knocked on the door, Regulus had informed her that he'll be going to Hogwarts, and he said He'd go with Diana.

She waited for someone to open the door, until Sirius did.

"H-hi" Sirius said awkwardly.

"Is Regulus there?" Diana asked, before Sirius can answer Regulus went to his side.

"I'm going with her" Regulus said.

"Can I come with you?" Sirius asked, Regulus smirked and nodded.

"You know what how about the two of you go, I can apparate by myself and knowing Athena, She'll be waiting for me, bye" Regulus said as he apparated away.

"So?" Sirius said with a smirked.

"I'll have to explain to Madame Pomfrey on why I have a black dog with me" Diana said with a huff.

Sirius laughed, and Dian rolled yer eyes, but nonetheless offered her hand to him.

"Aren't you going to turn to Padfoot?" Diana asked Sirius.

"I'm sure Madame Pomfrey knows" Sirius said sending her a wink.

"Nope I'm not taking any chances turn to Paddy", Diana said and Sirius smirked.

"Did you just call me 'Paddy' ?" He asked and Diana playfully shrugged.

"You're very sly" Sirius said as he leaned forward.

"Nope not gonna happen" Diana said, and Sirius pouted.

"Are we really going to act like we're still teen-agers?" Diana continued.

"You're so hard to get, that's why we're acting like teens" Sirius said still Smirking.

"Help me God, why did I decided to love this man" Diana said as she walked away, Sirius who heard it grinned wider than ever.

"You do still love me!" Sirius said excitedly.

"How many times do I have to say it?" Diana asked as she took a hold of Sirius' hand.

"C'mon turn to Padfoot", Diana said and Sirius nodded, and they apparated away to Hogsmeade.

"We'll be walking to Hogwarts" Diana said as the dog followed her.