CHAPTER 42 : SNUFFLES

"Five where are we going?" Hermione whispered to the boy, for he pulled her out of the library.

"I need to tell you something, more like ask" Scorpius said and went to a broom closet

"What is it Scorp?" Hermione asked, looking at how exhausted the boy is.

"I think I know how He got inside the castle, and how He got out of Azkaban" Scorpius said and Hermione's eyes widen.

"How?" She asked.

"There's a possibility that he's an Animagus" Scorpius said and Hermione's brows furrowed at him.

"An animagus? That's your guess?" Hermione said, still questioning the boy.

"Yes" He said and Hermione rolled her eyes.

"You must be crazy" Hermione said.

" 'Mione we both know that I have a point" He said crossing his arms.

"As much as I want to believe you, there are only-"

"- Twenty registered animagus, yeah I know" Scorpius said.

"You know what try and get some sleep, you need it" Hermione said and left Scorpius at the broom closet.

Scorpius sighed, of course no one was going to believe him, all he knows is His Father's an Animagi, and he broke in as a dog last night.

Scorpius' eyes widen and ran out of the closet.

'My mind shouldn't be shitting with me' He said to himself as he went to the infirmary, but he stopped himself.

'Not a great idea' He told himself, 'I'm being paranoid' He told himself and let the whole situation go.

---

Archer watched as Scorpius pulled Hermione, he didn't know why, but he just let them be, he excused himself from Harry, and Ron, and went to the grounds.

As he was walking near Hagrid's hut he saw a black shabby dog.

"Hello there" He said as he neared the dog.

"No collar huh?" He said as he sat down beside the dog.

"I'll call you Snuffles" He said as he petted the dog.

"I know that you won't understand whatever I'll say, but I need to let it out, so I hope you understand, If I let out my rant to you" He said and the dog looked at him, Archer chuckled and started to talk.

"You see I'm a Gryffindor, and I have a brother, and he's a Slytherin, we're close, really close" He said with a smile, and the dog admired.

"The thing is we have no time for eachother nowadays, he's always with us back then, and now our Father broke out of Azkaban, yep our father's the mass murderer Sirius Black" He said and the dog, licked his hand.

"We're on war, I think, he's always with our dear cousin Draco" He said with a scoff.

"I don't know if I'm jealous or I'm afraid that my brother might pick Draco over me" He said and the dog barked as a response.

"Well I think that was enough, see you around the grounds Snuffles", He said and stood up from the grass, and started to walk back the castle.

The dog was still there watching as he goes back to the castle.

The dog ran back to the shack, and transformed back.

"I have a feeling past is going to repeat it self" Sirius said to the man who was sitting at the bed.

"You know you can stop being paranoid" The man said, Sirius looked at him and cocked an eyebrow.

"And what let them fight?" Sirius asked.

"C'mon Sirius there's a reason why Scorp's nicname's Five, and there's too many to mention" The man said, Sirius ones again faced him and sighed.

"Give me at least one reason, Regulus" He said and he stood up from where he was sitting.

"He'll finish the job by himself, just to save his family, even sacrifice his life" Regulus said as he neared his brother.

"Yes, that's not the whole reason why he got that name, but listen to me he's more like you than you think" Regulus said.

"Give me another then" He said challenging his brother.

"His Pragmatic" Regulus said, and Sirius paced around the room.

"That's not enough" He said and Regulus gave him an annoyed smile.

"Alright let's see, he would do anything to save his family, he would actually sacrifice his own life, I've been with them long enough to know that he wouldn't choose the wrong path, bloody hell not all Slytherins are bad Sirius" His brother said clearly annoyed on how he was acting.

"I'll give you food in the morning, for now think about our conversation" Regulus said and as he took his coat.

"Oh, and prove to me that Wormtail's fucking alive" He said, "I believe you're innocent, but I'm not sure the others will" He continued before he left the shack.

---

Authors note:

It has come to my attention that I've been updating more often than usual, HAHAHA, well our third Quarter isn't starting yet so I have plenty of time to write.

-Lyn