Two

Lucy's POV

I should have stayed with the police. At least those brats would stop talking to me after a while. Gojo wouldn't stop talking as he gave me a tour of Tokyo. He's pointing at some shops and then stops before explaining how good the food is.

"Maybe you're in the mood for ice cream," Gojo kept talking. "Do you like chocolate? Ooh, maybe rocky road? Wait, you're more of a strawberry girl, huh?" I kept my gaze forward. "Still not talking?" A small grin came to his face. "You know, I did save you back there. Jonah isn't all that friendly when it comes to things he doesn't know about. You could at least tell me your name as in some sort of thanks."

My eyes narrowed at him as we came close to the market. With all those people there, maybe I could outrun him. I still don't know who this guy is or why he's taking me to meet his student but I'm not sticking around when I have to get back home to my squad.

"Lucy," I answered blankly. We were coming up towards the crowd of people, so I took this as my opportunity to make a break for it. "Lucy Ackerman."

I grabbed the towel from one of the stands and threw it over his face. With him distracted, I started running away from him. I pushed past a bunch of people as I pulled my hood over my head. Ah, if only those idiots didn't use the rest of my gas then maybe I could have escaped faster.

I looked behind me to check if Gojo's following me. A huge relief washed over me when he wasn't. I ran towards one of the buildings before running around the corner, away from prying eyes. My back against the wall as I looked around the corner. Eyes scanning the area.

"What exactly is that weird thing around your waist?" I heard. My breath hitched as I felt my cloak being tugged a bit. "And what a strange attire?" My eyes glanced toward the person and they nearly widened when Gojo kept looking at my ODM gear. How did he find me so fast? "It's not a cursed object or anything."

I grabbed Gojo by this collar before tossing him to the ground. My foot was pressed against his chest while I took one of my blades out and placed it near his throat.

"You just won't shut up, huh?" I sneered with a glare. "Now, mind telling me where the hell am I?

"Sendai City," Gojo answered. "Where we're going is Sugisawa High, where we're meeting one of my students."

I drew my blade closer to him. "What makes you think I'll go anywhere with you?"

"Because I'm the best option you've got right now." My glare hardened when he started to smile. "I can help you find a way home."

"And why would I want your help?"

"Because I'm that smart." I barely blinked when Gojo wasn't under my sword anymore and stood behind me. "Like I could have escaped that the moment you pinned me down. But I will say..." I nearly jumped back when Gojo started to beam at my sword. "That's a very interesting weapon of choice." I let out a grunt as I pulled back my sword and held the blade behind me while I grabbed the other one and held it out front. "That's a weird way to hold your sword. Why hold it in the back like that?"

"You're starting to get on my nerves."

"That's because you haven't gotten food in you." Gojo clasped his hands together. "What you need is Kikufuku from Kikusuian. That always cheers me up. You can enjoy that before we meet up with Megumi. And maybe on the way there you can tell me more about yourself, Lucy." He started walking before he stood next to me. "And I wouldn't try running away again. Out here, people see your swords and think you're some mass murderer. Or some cosplayer."

I let out an annoyed breath as I put my swords back. I started to follow Gojo out the alley. What does this idiot mean he can help me? And Sendai City? It's nowhere near Stohess District. In fact, there isn't a Sendai City mentioned in any of the Districts.

"So, tell me about yourself," Gojo said after a few moments of silence. I scoffed and stayed silent. "You know, if you don't tell me anything then it might be hard for me to help you."

"You don't need to know about me."

"I see, you're one of those girls with mystery. Ok, what's with the getup? You heading to a party?"

I glared at him. "Do you really think this is something I'd wear to a party?" I glanced forward. "You want to know about me? How about the basics? I'm Vice-Captain Lucy Ackerman of the Special Operations Squad within the Survey Corps."

"Vice-Captain?" Gojo repeated in amusement. "And the Survey Corps?"

"A bunch of soldiers hell-bent on killing as many Titans as possible." That's how I see it in my eye at least.

"Titans?"

"Yes, Titans. Which is what I don't understand, how are there many people here when the human population is about to go extinct." I glanced around. "What District is Sendai City in? What happened to the walls?"

"Walls? Explain more because you're completely losing me, right now. First, tell me what is a Titan?" He started to smile again when we stopped in front of a small booth. "Ooh, we're finally here." My face remained blank as Gojo ordered something. The woman at the booth smiled politely at him as she handed him a bag. Gojo was beaming like a kid. "Now, we can get back to storytime."

I sneered at him before walking ahead. "Imbecile."

"You didn't answer my question."

"You seriously don't know what a Titan is? Those giant monsters whose sole purpose is to eat every human being they come in contact with. My squad and I were in the middle of fighting one before it got over Wall Sheena." I decided not to tell Gojo everything, best to keep some information to myself. "My comrade and I were about to stop it but the Female Titan managed to grab me. I was about to become chow and somehow I ended up here."

"And how big are these Titans?" I narrowed my eyes at him before spotting a huge building that couldn't be more than 15 feet. Gojo followed my line of vision and let out a low whistle. "That big, huh? I guess size does matter." He noticed my facial expression didn't change. "No laugh."

"It wasn't funny, you brat."

"You know what is funny though. I'm pretty sure I would have killed that Titan all by myself."

I didn't give him the satisfaction of responding. Does he really think he could kill the Titan all alone? Besides myself, there's only one other person I know who can kill a whole group of Titans without any backup.

My older brother, Levi.