Fifty-Four

Levi's POV

Levi could only watch as Kenny Ackerman took heavy breathes. Kenny managed to escape the cavern but is severely burned from Rod Reiss's titan transformation. Not to mention the amount of blood he's slowly losing. He knew he wasn't going to make it out alive so he began revealing everything to Levi: from him being his uncle to the reason why he left him and Lucy all those years ago. Yet, Kenny didn't want to admit that the two midgets were his pride and joy.

Levi couldn't help but glare at the man dying in front of him. The reason Lucy was prostituting herself is because of him. He taught her to sell her body if she wanted to make it in the world. He taught her how to use the male testosterone to her advantage. Levi felt utterly disgusted.

"Too bad Lucy isn't here to see you die like this," Levi said.

Kenny let out a weak chuckle. "Probably for the best. She might have actually rip a limb off after what I did to her."

"You mean teaching her to sell her body, you disgusting filth?"

"I'm not proud of what I did. And I don't regret it either. It did help you two survive, didn't it?" Kenny glanced up at him. Levi clenched his fists against his sides as he held himself back from punching his uncle. "Is it true about Lucy? Is she really gone?"

Rumor spread around that Lucy died in battle. As much as Levi wanted to put those rumors to rest, he told the cadets to keep their mouths shut and figured it was best. He didn't want word to go around about Lucy disappearing into another reality, much to everyone's dismay.

Levi knelt down in front of Kenny. "It's not any of your business, but, since you're a dead man anyway, you're gonna take this to your grave," he began. "My sister is alive. She's just in another world far different from ours." He could already tell Kenny didn't believe him. "It might sound ridiculous but it's the truth. I've seen bits of it with my very own eyes."

A small painful smile rose on Kenny's face. "So, she's still out there?"

Levi nodded. "I'm going to bring her back. No matter what it takes."

Kenny coughed violently as blood came out of his mouth. "You must have a death wish or something." He weakly grabbed the box that contained the titan injection, that he stole from Rod, before shoving it against Levi's chest.

Levi looked at him confusingly. "What are -"

Once Kenny knew Levi had the box, he gripped the front of Levi's shirt and brought him close. Kenny began whispering in his ear. Levi held on to every word but the biggest news he received made his eyes go wide.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

He didn't get an answer. Kenny's hand went limp against his side as he took his final breath. He sat there peacefully against the tree and completely went still.

Levi sighed as he stood up. After everything that's been happened, he'll be more than happy to take any good news. And this time, he'll gladly accept Kenny's help.

》》》》

A/N: I'm sorry for this short chapter. I should have mentioned in the last chapter it was gonna be this short.

Also another question that has nothing to do with this fic, but if I write a demon slayer fic would anyone read it? I'm still debating on what to make the OC/?? about. Hell, I'm even debating if I should make my OC a demon or be like a demon slayer with a Ghost Breathing technique. And by Ghost Breathing, I mean - like Shinobu - her blade is tipped with a poison that makes the person hallucinate about someone they care about, whether they're dead or not, before she kills them. If it's a demon, it could be she doesn't eat humans - like Nezuko - and is in hiding with the help of one of the Hashira's. The only reason she survived is because the Hashira would always give her a cup of their blood whenever they would visit. Or do both as one story. One story, two OCs. They never met yet their story is connected somehow.

Again, it's still a work in process. I'm not entirely sure if I'm still gonna do it.