Seven

Lucy was confused about the haunted building in front of her. "What's this? Some sort of test or something?" she asked while Itadori and Nobara sulked behind her. Neither one of them happy to not get a tour of Roppongi.

"There's a curse here," Megumi explained.

Nobara and Itadori were throwing a fit at Gojo. "You liar."

Itadori grabbed his head in frustration. "This isn't Roppongi."

Nobara pointed at Gojo. "This is a cruel move to toy with country folk."

Lucy scoffed. "You idiots," she tsked. "He didn't say anything about sightseeing or anything about this being a field trip."

Gojo grinned. "There's a big cemetery nearby. That plus an abandoned building and you've got a curse."

"So they've popped up more around graves, huh?" Itadori stated more than questioned as Nobara threw another fit behind them.

"It's not the cemetery itself," Megumi answered. "It's the fact that people associate cemeteries with fear and uneasiness."

"Right, it was the same for schools too, wasn't it?"

"Wait, hold up here," Nobara cut them off. "He didn't even know that yet?"

"To be honest," Megumi started. Then he told her about Itadori swallowing Sukuna's finger.

That ticked Nobara off. "HE SWALLOWED A SPECIAL GRADE CURSED OBJECT?!" She jumped away from Itadori. "Gross. That's so unsanitary and disgusting." Then she pointed at Lucy. "AND WHAT'S HER EXCUSE? WHAT'S WITH THAT WEIRD GET UP?"

Lucy glared at Nobara. Gojo, sensing Lucy was about to punch the girl, covers Lucy's mouth before she could coherent a response and said, "Lulu is from another dimension. She's Vice-Captain of the Survey Corps. And where she's from, she uses those two swords to kill these Titans that like to scarf down people for a living." Nobara's eyes widened. "And she has a short temper and not afraid to get violent. Just ask Itadori."

Itadori shivered as he recalls the knee to the nose. "I think my nose is starting to throb again," he said as a little bit of blood came down his nose.

Nobara jumped back again. "AND HE'S STILL BLEEDING?!"

Lucy tried to kick Gojo but he jumped away from her. Gojo grinned at her. "Come on, you know that wouldn't work," he gloated.

Lucy ignored him and crossed her arms. "It was just a scratch. He survived," she explained.

Itadori paled, THAT WAS A SCRATCH?!

"I want to know what all of you are capable of," Gojo said. "Just think of this as a kind of field test." He looked at the two new students. "Nobara. Yuji. You go exorcise the curse inside that building." Nobara responded with an annoying groan.

"Hold on?" Itadori started. "I thought only curses could exorcise curses. I can't use Jujutsu yet."

"If you look at it, you're basically half a curse already," Gojo pointed out. "Cursed energy flows through your body. Controlling that energy isn't something you learn overnight." He held up a small blade. "So use this." Megumi looked up in shock while Itadori gushed. "The Slaughter Demon: a weapon imbued with cursed energy so it'll work on curses, too."

"How lame," Nobara scoffed as she started walking towards the building, Itadori following.

"Oh, one more thing...," Gojo called Itadori back. "Don't let Sukuna out, ok? If you use him you'll get rid of all the curses in that radius. But anyone nearby will get dragged in."