Seventeen

Five minutes before the attack

Gojo walked down towards the basement. He expected to find tables were thrown or someone yelling for help, but he was surprised when he found Itadori and Lucy casually watching the movie. Except, he just found them casually watching the movie. Lucy didn't look interested in the movie as much as Itadori. What surprised Gojo the most was spotting the girl running her fingers through Itadori's hair since his head was on her lap. Itadori was casually watching the movie while holding the cursed doll, the doll snoring peacefully.

Since when did those two get so buddy-buddy? he wondered as he stepped further into the room. Not only can he learn quickly but he's managed to not get his nose broken again. He glanced at Lucy. Why is she only nice to my students but not me? All though, they didn't try to sleep with her.

Lucy heard Gojo's footsteps and cranked her head a bit. "Look who's finally back. Did you get the books I asked for?"

"You're gonna read when we're just getting to the good part?" Itadori asked.

Lucy tsked. "All the movies we've seen so far have the same plot. They're getting predictable."

"No, they're not."

Lucy pointed at the red-head man on the screen. "He's the one who's sick." Then pointed at the brunette. "Either he's going to die before him or they're gonna get into an argument which causes the first guy to die faster."

"That's not true. Things could happen differently."

"No, she's right," Gojo said. "They got into an argument and haven't spoken in days. The main character dies from his illness and the friend doesn't know until he got the voicemail with his friend's final words."

Itadori's head snapped at Gojo. "Thanks for the spoiler!"

Gojo grinned as he noticed the doll not waking up. Talking to him doesn't do anything either.

"Did you get the books?" Lucy asked again.

"No, I'm kinda preoccupied with something right now and need something from the two of you." He stood up straighter. "We're heading out. Let's go."

Lucy raised her brow. "I thought the point of him being here is for people to not know this idiot's alive."

"Think of it as more of a field trip lesson for you guys. I'm going to teach you about the very pinnacle of jujutsu battles. Domain Expansion." Gojo leaned down 'til he was close to Lucy's face. "This lesson is more for Yuji than you."

"Then why am I going?"

"Isn't it obvious?" He smirked. "I just wanna show off to you a little more."

Present

"Mt. Fuji! His head's Mt. Fuji!"

"What the hell is that thing?" Lucy asked before looking at Gojo. "Why the hell did you bring us here?" Soon she realized they're floating over the water. "What is this? How are we not sinking?"

Itadori was even more confused. "How did we get here? We were at the school just ten seconds ago." He looked at his sensei. "What's going on here?"

"Oh, I warped us," Gojo explained plainly.

"You're not going to explain it, are you?" Lucy asked.

Jogo's eye squinted as he examined Itadori. Sukuna's vessel? So he really is alive? Then he glanced at Lucy. Even if he is alive? Who the hell is this woman? Another sorcerer? No, she would have attacked once she got here. And what's with those things around her waist? Are those some sort of Cursed Tool? I can't kill Itadori because of our future plans but I can kill the girl.