Forty-Eight

Jujutsu Scroll

"YOU'RE ENGAGED?!" Itadori and Nobara shouted excitedly.

Lucy wanted to hide the engagement for the time being but Gojo didn't want to wait any longer. He gathered his students and shared the exciting news. Lucy punched the sorcerer's arm very hard. She's not ashamed of being engaged to Gojo but there were so many things she didn't want to answer from the students.

"Congratulations," Maki said with a smile.

Gojo was smiling as if he just won the lottery as he stood behind Lucy. He wrapped his arms around her before placing his chin on top of her head. "Thank you. Took me a while but with my good looks and charm, I knew she said yes to me eventually," he said. "Soon, Lulu is going to be Mrs. Lucy Gojo." Megumi cringed at how weird the last name sounded with Lucy. "Don't like? How about Satoru Ackerman?" Maki cringed. "Gojo - Ackerman?"

"You're an idiot," Lucy muttered.

Gojo wrapped his arms tighter around her while placing his cheek on her head. "Awe, I love you, too!"

"So, who popped the question?" Panda asked.

"It doesn't matter who," Nobara said as she stood in front of Lucy, sparkles dazzling behind her eyes. "I want to know how it happened."

Lucy tried not to blush. She can't exactly tell the students that she blurted out that she wanted to be with Gojo while she was climaxing. And there's no way in hell she's going to tell them that he proposed with a makeshift condom ring.

"Why does it matter?" Lucy tried to dodge the question.

Gojo smirked above her. Oh, he would love to tease her about last night and even add what they did after the proposal, which included them and a mirror.

"I'LL TELL YOU HOW!" Gojo shouted.

Lucy gave him a death glare. "You better not."

He detached himself from her. "IT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT WHEN I -"

Smash!

Gojo's body went flying across the field as Lucy kicked his chest. Inumaki, Maki, and Panda held up a scoreboard giving the girl perfect 10s in the kick as a bell rang behind them.

"Congratulations," Megumi said as Lucy lowered her leg. "Does this mean you're planning on staying?"

Lucy sighed. "Going home will always be my number one goal," she stated. "But if I'm going to be stuck here, might as well live my fullest." She looked at Megumi and a small smile came to her face. "Isn't that right, brother?"

Megumi gawked and smiled while ignoring the light blush that spread across his cheeks. "Right." He pulled Lucy for a side hug. "Sister."

Nobara shrieked as she pointed at the smiling Lucy. "LUCY'S SMILING! LUCY'S SMILING!" She shook Maki. "You see that? Lucy's smiling. She's really smiling!"

"I can see that," Maki grinned.

Itadori looked around frantically for Gojo but couldn't find him anywhere. He cupped his hands next to his mouth and yelled, "GOJO, LUCY'S SMILING!"

From across the field, they saw this dust cloud that was coming toward them. Gojo came running and skidded to a stop in front of Itadori. "What? Where?"

"Right next to -" Itadori went to point at Lucy but he turned blue when the girl wasn't smiling. If anything, she looked more annoyed. "She was."

"I missed it?!" Gojo gasped. "Are you sure she smiled?"

"I've seen it," Maki informed him.

"Seen it," Nobara agreed.

"Seen it," Panda added.

Inumaki nodded. "Salmon."

"We've all seen her smile," Megumi said.

Gojo dropped to his knees as he began giving the most dramatic cry he could give. "Now, everyone's seen Lulu smile except for me! That's not fair." He sprung back up and gave Lucy his puppy dog eyes. "Come on, Lulu, smile for me. Just this one time. I won't ask for anything else."

Lucy pushed his head aside while letting out a breath. "You always ask for something, Gojo." She walked around him. "Are we done here? I'm busy." She felt arms looping through hers. She turned her head to see Maki and Nobara on either side of her. "Where do you think you're going, cadets?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Maki smirked.

Nobara was skipping as she held her fist in the air. "We're going dress shopping." She gasped as she looked at Maki. "Maybe we can do what Monica, Phoebe, and Rachel did in that episode of Friends."

Maki chuckled, Lucy was just as confused since she didn't know what they were talking about. "Maybe," Maki laughed.

Lucy glanced back to see Itadori comforting Gojo while Panda and Inumaki were laughing. Megumi sighed before he went back to training. Gojo felt eyes on his back and turned to make eye contact with Lucy. For a second, just a millisecond, he could have sworn her lips twitched up before she turned her head.