Fifty-Eight

Record of the Incident on
October 31, 2018 at 7:00 PM

A curtain with a 400 meter radius was cast
Centered at the Tokyu Department Store
Toyoko Branch

Lucy stood outside the barrier between Nanami and Megumi. Something wasn't settling right in her stomach at the moment they arrived at the Tokyo Metro, Shibuya Station. A barrier was created that only trapped civilians with only one demand Bring Satoru Gojo. Not sure why they wanted Gojo and she wanted to stick with him, but he wanted her with Nanami and Takuma Ino, a grade 2 sorcerer. Lucy even knew he was the reason Megumi was assigned to be on Nanami's team so she could look out for him.

"Civilians can only enter. As for windows, that depends on the person," Ijichi informed them. "Jujutsu sorcerers, as well as auxiliary managers, can come and go as they please."

"Any reception?" Lucy asked.

"Blocked. All communication will have to be done outside the curtain or through us, the managers," Ijichi stated.

Nanami let out a sigh. "Sounds like quite the pain."

Ino scoots closer to Megumi and Lucy before tapping on their shoulders. "Fushiguros! Fushiguros!" Even though Lucy's secret was out and about with the school, Ino still referred to her as Fushiguro - since she and Megumi are a lot alike. He wanted to show of his knowledge to Lucy in hopes of her gushing over him like Wow, Ino, you're so smart and good-looking. He snapped his fingers in a 'did you know?' kind of way. "Curtains...The conditions that can be used to increase or decrease the barrier's effectiveness are usually only things related to cursed energy. So, basically, humans, cursed spirits and cursed objects."

Lucy signed in annoyance before finishing, "Therefore, reception being blocked is a secondary effect of the curtain. But the curtain can't actually block or allow reception."

"We know," Megumi added, giving Ino a deadpan look.

Nanami shook his head before saying, "Ino, he's an excellent student. Stop trying to show off just because you're older. And your attempts with Lucy won't work either."

Ino gasped while doing a dramatic turn before clutching his head and crying, "What do you mean by that, Nanami?!"

Lucy ignored Ino's cries. "Where's Gojo?" she asked Ijichi.

All she heard was both schools were being separated into teams. Team Nanami: her, Megumi, and Ino. Team Zen'in: Naobito, Maki, and Nobara. Team Kusakabe: Atsuya Kusakabe and Panda. Team Mei Mei: Mei Mei, Ui Ui, and Itadori. Those teams were to be outside of the barrier in case any cursed spirits decided to come out and attack.

Megumi side-eyed Lucy. She might not look worried but he could only imagine how she felt. An advanced barrier technique and they're asking for Gojo? Obviously, something isn't right.

"He should be arriving soon," Ijichi answered.

"I'm sure he's ok," Megumi tried to assure her.

At 8:31 PM, Gojo finally arrives inside the train station.

Gojo walked past every civilian; who was either scared, angry, or didn't know what was going on. He headed down toward the first floor of the basement, Hikarie ShinQ's. He stood on top of the railing as he scanned the crowded area.