Twenty-Five

1:45 A.M.

Tick...

Tick...

Tick...

Tick...

One hour and fifteen minutes since the young ravenette's been asleep. Gojo, with his blindfold off, wasn't all that tired so he kept track of Lucy's sleep. Even when the girl passed out, a smile never faded from his lips. He turned his head to see Lucy's peaceful face as she lay on her front. Her arms are underneath the pillow she's sleeping on and a blanket covering the lower half of her bare body. Dark marks were all over the girl's neck as small bruises began forming around her waist.

He did that and Gojo, sure as hell, is proud of it.

He wasn't looking that great either. His bare chest and back were covered with scratch marks. His neck looking the same way Lucy's is. All that sexual frustration was released tonight the minute the door closed and neither of them mind it.

Imagine Gojo's "surprise" when Lucy received that text message from "Megumi" saying he couldn't make it. He gotta thank Maki and Nobara, knowing it must have been them who sent it.

I knew you liked me, Gojo remembered teasing Lucy after the first round.

Tch, she responded with but he saw the blush on her face. You're one to talk. You've been trying to get into my pants for almost a month.

Gojo smirked as he straddled Lucy. But you let me. And you know what they say, it takes two to tango.

That's what led to round two of many. And hopefully many more.

Gojo brought his hand up to Lucy's bareback and began trailing his fingers down to the bruise on her hips. Oh, how he remembers what led to that.

"If you know what's good for you, you better take your hand off me," Lucy grumbled, eyes still closed.

Gojo rolled to his side. "You weren't saying that a few hours ago," he retorted with a grin.

Lucy slowly opened her eyes. "And a few hours ago you said you were gonna sleep."

"Wasn't tired. And this gave me a chance to see how long you actually sleep." He glanced at the clock. 2:03 A.M. "One hour and thirty-three minutes to be exact."

"Because that's not creepy at all." Lucy rolled over to lay on her back. Gojo's eyes immediately went toward her uncovered chest as the girl stretched. Another smirk appeared on his face when he saw all of the love bites that were there. "You gonna stop staring at my chest or what?"

"I was only seeing if your heart was about to leap out. Last night was pretty amazing if I do say so myself. We did have great sex partners." He quickly maneuvered himself to hover over Lucy. "I don't know about you, but I could go around round. Maybe two." He leaned down and began kissing her jawline. "Or five." Another kiss. "Maybe until sunrise."

"Shut up," Lucy said while holding back a moan.

Gojo smirked. "You know how to. I could still feel your lips around my -"

Lucy didn't wait for Gojo to finish his sentence. She grabbed his shoulders and pushed him off her. Gojo rolled off the bed and landed on the floor with a hard thud.

"Now, that wasn't very nice," Gojo grumbled as he climbed back on the bed. "But at least I know you like things rough."

Lucy rolled her eyes. "You're one to talk."

Gojo beamed. "And you're one to suck." Lucy groaned before grabbing her pillow and covering her face with it. "And swallow, might I add."

"You're making me regret it," Lucy muffled. She nearly yelped when Gojo pulled her up so she was straddling his hips. "What?"