Fifty-Five

"What are we doing here?" Lucy asked.

It was late afternoon when Gojo came rushing into the girl's room and told her to get dressed. Lucy wasn't sure what was going on and refused. Gojo gawked before he rushed over to her closet and grabbed some clothes for her before getting her dressed, all though he did take longer than usual since he kept ogling Lucy's body. Lucy got annoyed when he tried to see if she had a tickle spot before she threw him out her room and finished dressing. Gojo latched on to Lucy's hand once she was done and dragged her to the Shibuya train station.

"It's a surprise," Gojo said. He leaned down and held a finger up. "But, just so you know, it was all my idea."

"Is that supposed to make me feel better?" Lucy deadpanned. She glanced up when Gojo appeared behind and wrapped his arms around her shoulders, his chin resting at the top of her head. "And now you're clinging on to me."

"What? I just wanted to cuddle my fiance. Is that a crime?"

Lucy didn't believe him. On the way to the train station, she kept getting looks from other guys. Don't get her wrong, she did notice a few girls looking at Gojo, but she doesn't go charging at them to sock them across the jaw. She knew if Gojo wanted to go after those girls, then he would have by now. And even if he did, she would have castrated him.

"You've been more clingy since last night," Lucy stated.

"Have I?" Gojo pretended to think as he scratched his cheek. "I don't think so."

Lucy sighed again as she brought one of her hands up to lace with his. "Listen, I only told you my story so you can understand me better. Not to pity me."

Gojo pulled her body closer to him. "I don't pity you. Not even once. But, your story made me realize I fell in love with a strong woman. You've been fighting for your life all these years, watching the people you love die in front of you. I've seen people give up but not you. You kept fighting. And you will always keep fighting." He kissed the top of her head. "I just thought you deserved something special."

"Marrying you isn't?"

Gojo grinned as the train finally arrived. "Besides that." The train station was soon getting crowded by people getting on and off the train. Lucy was a bit confused when they hadn't moved a muscle. Gojo kept scanning the crowd until he began to beam. He lifted one hand up to cup the side of his mouth. "Hey, we're over here!"

"More new students?" Lucy wondered.

"No. I say this is a reunion that's long overdue."

Lucy followed the direction Gojo was pointing at. Her eyes widened at the young male, who was just as surprised as she is. But the male soon began to smile as his eyes began to water.

"Lucy!" Junpei cried happily. Unable to contain his excitement, Junpei pushed past everyone and ran toward her. Gojo moved away in time for Junpei to jump into the girl's arms. He held Lucy tight. Lucy slowly lifted her arms up and returned the hug, not realizing how much she missed the young male.