Lucy Ackerman Q and A

A/N: Just as the title says this will be a Q and A for Lucy Ackerman, about Lucy Ackerman. So sorry if it's not a chapter update. Feel free to skip this. And there might be small spoilers for the story, but nothing too big.

Q1) How old is Lucy?

A) She's 27.

Q2) How tall is she?

A) 5'2 and a half...so imagine her height compared to Gojo's 😳.

Q3) Favorite color?

A) Purple.

Q4) How is she able to see the curses and be fast like Itadori and them?

A) I'm going to try my best to explain this. It's like, yes Lucy isn't from the JJK world, but the longer she stays there the more abilities/curse techniques start to show up as if she did live there. That plus her Ackerman genes is what gives her that power. To put it, if Lucy was born in the JJK universe then she would have been a Jujutsu Sorcerer. But I didn't want to write the story where she just had the curse techniques upfront and she somehow knows how use them.

Q5) Will you see Lucy part of that power?

A) Not until much later in the story. The only thing I won't spoil is what her curse technique/domain expansion is going to be.

Q6) Is she going to stop using her ODM gear once it happens?

A) No.

Now about Lucy's relationship with Gojo (romantically/physically) and the others (what she thinks of them).

Q7) Are they officially together?

A) Yes, but she doesn't want to admit it because of the nonstop teasing she'll get from Gojo. (As you've read constantly 🤣)

Q8) Has she said "I love you" to him?

A) No. She doesn't want to say it because she knows she'll have to go back home so it'll hurt her near the end because she's going to lose someone she deeply cares about.

Q9) When it comes to Gojo, what's her favorite body part?

A) Surprisingly it's not his eyes. That's her second favorite thing. But Lucy loves his hands. They are always soft to the touch. (Along with other things he does with them. *Hint* *Hint* 😉😉)

Q10) Vice Versa, what's Gojo's favorite body part from Lucy?

A) Her eyes. Even though Lucy doesn't like to show emotion in front of everyone, she still does have feelings, which he could see whenever he looks into her eyes. Second would be her lips. Even when she's yelling there's a small pout to it that he just wants to kiss.

Q11) Does Gojo know about Lucy's "previous job?"

A) He does. Somehow that goofball knows everything, well not everything. It doesn't affect the way he feels about her and he doesn't want to push her into telling him. But he's glad he hasn't met Kenny or else he (along with his students) would like to have a serious talk. Which would lead to all of them kicking his ass before sending him off to hell.

Q12) Does he know about Farlan?

A) That's the one thing he doesn't know about. So comment what you think his reaction would be.

Q13) OK, I know most of you are wondering...who's on the top?

A) They switch from time to time but it's mostly Lucy.

Q14) Does anyone else, besides Gojo, have a small crush on her?

A) Only Todo. I was gonna have Okkotsu and Choso, too, but...I changed my mind last minute.

Q15) From all the students, who's Lucy the closest to?

A) I know it seems like Itadori but she's more close to Megumi. Not just 'cause he's her "brother." Megumi and Lucy had more in common than anyone else in. And in a way, he does remind her of Levi.

Q16) Does Lucy prefer Eren or Itadori?

A) Itadori 100% He annoys her less.

Q17) Will Lucy ever meet Geto?

A) Yes.

Q18) Would Levi like Gojo if they ever meet?

A) Hell, no. Levi would kill him when he finds out what's been going on between him and his sister. The only thing he'll be ok with is Gojo not liking alcohol. (Imagine a one shot of that. I think it'll be funny. Levi trying to punch Gojo but,  because of his Infinity, he won't be able to...yet somehow he'll find a way.)

And that's all the time for now. Feel free to leave more questions and I'll either answer them in the comments or do another Q and A.