Fifty-Six

October 19, 2018.

Lucy, Itadori, Nobara, and Megumi stared at Gojo, wondering why the older gentleman wasn't moving.

"Gojo sensei," Itadori gently called out.

Nobara had her thumb and pointer finger on her chin. "He actually sleeps, huh?"

Lucy sighed. "Of course, he sleeps," she said as she glared at his sleeping figure. But she knew better and placed her hand on his shoulder before slapping him. "Wake up, idiot!"

Megumi, Nobara, and Itadori paled at the action. So violent, they thought.

Gojo finally smiled as he lifted part of his blindfold to look at Lucy.

"Wait a second," Nobara began as she noticed the chair Gojo was sitting on. "That's an expensive chair, isn't it?"

Megumi glared down at his teacher. "You're the one who called us here. Please, don't go dozing off," he said. Gojo's eye didn't leave Lucy and his grin grew wider. "Why are you smiling?"

Unknowist to the three students, Gojo was looking at the hickies that peaked out of Lucy's shirt. Last night, he wanted Lucy to experience 'other things' while they were having sex. Short version, it was Lucy's first time with toys. She wasn't sure at first why he brought out a box full of vibrators, handcuffs, whip cream, etc until he said that she'll like it with that mischievous gleam in his eyes. In reality, Gojo was trying to see if Lucy would break and ask for more. Sadly, she didn't but the lewd moans he heard was just as good.

Gojo got up and Nobara immediately sat down and got comfortable with the chair. "It's a little present for Lulu. She only sleeps two hours anyway so I want her to it comfortably while she works," he half admitted.

"Two hours!" Itadori and Nobara shouted, hearing the news for the first time.

Megumi sighed. "That's why you look tired all the time," he muttered.

"That can't be good for someone's health!" Nobara exclaimed. "How are you not collapsing? What do you do in your spare time?!"

Gojo gave Lucy a teasing smirk. "Yeah, Lulu, what do you do?" More like who do you do?

"Researching," Lucy responded, not looking at Gojo.

"I thought you stopped looking for a way back home," Megumi said.

"For now, I have. But..." Lucy thought back at the Exchange Event and how Geto and Mahito somehow managed to get inside. "Something's been bugging me since I came back."

"Which is why I called all of you here," Gojo said. He wrapped his arm around Lucy. "Even though I'm upset that she didn't come to me for this, but Lulu had an idea about the traitor." His arm went over his blindfold as he started to cry. "It just hurts that she went to Utahime about it!"

"The sensei from Kyoto school?" Megumi asked. "Why would you go to her?"

》》》》

"This way, please," Utahime escorted the students and Lucy toward the underground parking lot of the mole's hideout. "I'm sure Lucy told you about the mole, right?" Itadori, Nobara, and Megumi nodded. "We think there are two or more people feeding intel to the curse users. One has to be highly ranked, even higher than the principal's. I can't do anything about it." She gave Lucy an apologetic look. "I'm sorry, Lucy."

"It's fine," Lucy said. "We know who's feeding information to that higher-up anyway." She looked at the students. "Which is where you three come in."

"So you think it's someone from the Kyoto school, right?" Nobara concluded, which shocked Itadori. "It has to be since every student from the Tokyo branch is here."

Utahime sighed sadly as her fist clenched against her side. "The mole is...Mechamaru," she informed them. A bit of guilt and disappointed feeling in the pit of her stomach. She took the group to the door that led to Mechamaru. "The real Mechamaru, Kokichi Muta, is down here."

"What made you suspect him, Lucy?" Itadori asked.

"Process of elimination," Lucy started. "During the match, Utahime gave me a good idea about her students' techniques."

Utahime nodded and continued on. "Puppet Manipulation. Its range, thanks to his heavenly restriction, reaches the entire nation. Using unregistered puppets that act as moles to steal information would be easy for him."

"Really? But it'd draw a lot of attention if you ask me," Itadori pointed out.

"Unless you can make that puppet a fly," Lucy said.

They arrived at a door. "Here," Utahime motioned to Itadori.

Itadori nodded while he began to power up. Lucy mentally rolled her eyes as she pushed Itadori out of the way. She brought her foot up and with enough force, she managed to kick the door down.

"Don't waste your energy," she scolded him.

"Sorry, Heicho!" he exclaimed but realized the nickname. "I mean, Lucy! Lucy sensei! Sensei Lucy!" His eyes widened. "What the -"

Utahime cursed under her breath. "He got us."

Kokichi wasn't in the room. In fact, the was completely deserted.

"So this means..." Megumi trailed off.

Nobara nodded. "It's confirmed. Mechamaru's the mole."

》》》》

A/N: Short chapter, I'm sorry. But the Shibuya Arc is starting in the next chapter. I AM NOT READY FOR ANY OF IT!

And yes, you were robbed of a good smut chapter. Which brings me to my next question, what do you guys want to see more of in this story? Like do you want to read more "Jujutsu Scroll" chapters, for example, Itadori and Gojo slipping Melatonin in Lucy's drink so she can sleep but Megumi switches it with Gojo's...or something like that.