Sixty-Three

Levi's POV

Levi ran around the station looking for either Itadori or Megumi. It wasn't his idea, per se, he only left because Lucy asked for him to help them.

20 minutes ago

The train slowly arrived at Shibuya. The doors opened and the siblings cautiously walked out. Their bodies were covered in blood from slaughtering every curse on the train, which was a bit difficult with the lack of space inside.

"I'll ask again," Levi started. "What the hell have you gotten yourself into?"

Levi didn't get the answer he wanted. Lucy quickly wrapped her arms around him to ensure he wasn't just another hallucination. Levi sighed before returning the hug. It's been almost a year since they were separated from each other. Only they didn't expect the reunion to happen at a shittier time.

"Sorry, for taking so long," Levi muttered after a while.

"You don't have to apologize," Lucy said then pulled away. She held a sudden pull in her chest which got her to turn around. The pull in her chest was leading her toward Gojo. "Listen, I'm happy you're here, but I need you to find Itadori, Megumi, or Nanami. They should be outside the station somewhere."

Levi tsked. "And let you deal with the curses in here alone while you're injured -"

"It's not a suggestion, it's an order!" Lucy shouted as she turned toward Levi. Levi could see the determination and rage in Lucy's eyes. "I have to get to Satoru before something happens to him! And the one responsible doesn't know you're here. I rather keep it that way because I don't want them coming after you, too!" Her eyes narrowed. "Those cadets are nothing like the ones back home. They're stronger than anyone makes them out to be. And I'll be damned if anything happens to them!"

From watching Lucy afar, Levi could see how close she was to the students and Gojo. He didn't know they were this close and created a special bond. Even back at home, the only two people Lucy was close to were him and Erwin. He wasn't sure what was so special about the three First-Years but if Lucy is worried about them...then it was enough for him to listen.

"Fine," Levi said. "Just try not to get yourself killed."

Now

Where the hell are those idiots? Levi thought.

He heard a gurgling noise coming up ahead. A deformed curse that resembled a lot like a horse looked at him. Levi pulled his swords out before slicing the curse in half. It alerted three more curses and they charged at him. Levi stabbed one through the chest before tossing its body at another curse. The last one tried to sneak up behind him but Levi spun around and cut the curse, making an 'X' with both blades. The curse's head soon slid off its body, then its arms, and soon its legs dropped to the floor. The second curse that Levi 'forgot' slid behind him. Levi twirled his sword before ramming it behind without looking, piercing the curse in the heart.

"Nanamin!" Levi heard a voice yell in the distance, gaining his attention. "Are you here?!" That sounds like that pink-haired brat. Levi began scanning the buildings. "Nanamin! Nanamin, are you here?!" Levi shot his ODM gear at a nearby building. He swung from building to building until he reached the rooftop. Once he did, he started scanning around again. "Nanamin, are you here?! Gojo...has been sealed!"

Levi's eyes widened. She was too late.

Itadori took another deep breath and shouted, "Gojo has been sealed!"

Levi saw a spot of pink on a nearby roof. Way to let everyone know your location and alert everyone about Gojo.

》》》》