Fifty-Seven

A/N: Small smut in this chapter, so be warned. Feel free to skip if you want or until you see the Jujutsu Scroll title.

Gojo let out a yawn before rolling to his side. He reached out for the ravenette but found her spot empty. His eyes quickly snapped open to see the girl is missing. Gojo rubbed his eyes before he sat up.

Guess, I fell asleep, he thought. Earlier that night, Gojo made Lucy sit through another movie. Mostly so she could relax before they head to Shibuya in the morning. He forced her to sit down and watch Grease, which she tried to do but ended up reading instead. He ended up watching the movie and dosed off near the end. He looked to see that he was on his bed. She must've carried me. Aw, I knew she can be sweet when she wants to be.

He heard the door to his bedroom open before Lucy slowly walked in. Gojo furrowed his brows when he noticed the small tray in her hands that contained various sweets. Also that she was out of her usual attire and wore the silk red robe he got her. I must have been out for a while if she's got food.

"Someone's got a sweet tooth?" he tried to joke.

Lucy tsked as she placed the tray next to him. "These are actually for you," she said. "As if I crave something sweet."

"For me?" he yawned. "What's the occasion?"

"Nothing." Lucy sat in front of him. Gojo tilted his head to the side as the girl didn't look at him. Slowly, a smirk appeared on his face when he noticed the light blush that danced across her cheeks as she rubbed the back of her neck nervously. "It's just a thank you, that's all. For helping me and everything."

Gojo looked at the plate next to him. He realized the sweets weren't store-bought. "Did you cook these all by yourself?"

"I found a cookbook and thought I'd give it a go." Gojo grabbed the first mini cake from the platter and ate it. "Don't read too much into it."

However, he did read too much into it. But he was more focused on his tastebuds dancing as he chewed the cake.

"I thought you didn't have sweets like this in your world?" he wondered as he took another huge bite of his cake.

"We do but not like these."

Gojo smiled before grabbing Lucy's hand and pulling her close. One arm circled her waist while the other cradled the back of her head. Lucy didn't reject the hug. Her arms soon wrapped themselves around him as Gojo buried his nose in the crook of her neck.

"You being here is thankful enough," Gojo muttered before kissing her cheek. For the first time in a long while, the sorcerer doesn't feel so lonely. He pulled back and motioned to the robe. "You coming to bed like that? I thought you hated it."

"I do. It feels expensive," Lucy explained as she suddenly got out of bed. Her fingers slowly undid the knot that held the robe together. "I just need it for a cover-up."

As soon as Lucy dropped the robe, Gojo was speechless. Under the silk, the ravenette wore a light purple lingerie set. Her chest was covered with a floral lace front that had a small bow between her breast. The hem of the dress was a flowing asymmetrical sheer-like material that would remind someone of Tinkerbell's dress. Gojo's eyes trailed toward the matching mesh underwear that can be seen through the dress.