Thirteen

A/N: Another notice, before you read this chapter will talk about prostitution (maybe even in more chapters) and child rape. So if you're uncomfortable with that you can skip this chapter or not read the flashbacks which are italicized.

Flashback

Lucy didn't know how long she's been lying there. Stuck in bed while the landlord rams into her painfully. Lucy's been doing her 'side job' for a few months now, something she agreed with Kenny not to tell Levi about. Levi and Lucy owed the landlord money, but he agreed to let it slip if Lucy does him 'a little favor.' Kenny assured Levi that Lucy was just taking care of business for them. And he's been telling them that lie for a while now. And to make sure Levi would get off their backs, Kenny made sure to show Lucy how to hold a knife in case a sucker tried to cut her off short.

Lucy's humanity was slowly slipping from her the more 'side jobs' she had to do. Whether it was to take care of Kenny's bill or get information about a heist they heard about...Lucy would always take the job, no matter how much it pains her.

She keeps telling herself that it's for her and Levi. So they could have somewhere to sleep. She can't keep relying on Levi for everything. Sure, she has stolen and gotten a few fights but there were days that she had to go back to the poor sucker and suck him dry.

And Kenny did keep his promise and taught the girl everything she needed to know about men and their way of thinking. That's how she and the innkeeper ended up with the little 'special' arrangement.

"Ahhh," he moaned out as he finished. Lucy didn't respond as he got off her and began dressing himself. "I don't know what it is, but you have gotten better." He gave her a wicked grin. "You're not seeing other men, now are you?"

Lucy slowly sat up and started to put her clothes back on. "None of them compare to you, sir," she mumbled emotionlessly.

The bastard chuckled as he made his way over. He placed his hand on her shoulder and said, "That's good to hear. Maybe I'll give my buddies a heads up." He made his way over to the door. "They've been looking for a new toy to play with." With his hand on the doorknob, he turned and looked at Lucy with a smirk. "Hell, you're even better than your mother."

Lucy's eyes widened just as he left. Her hands gripped the hem of her dress as she clenched her jaw. When she heard the door open, she didn't need to look up to see Kenny making his way toward her with money in his hands.

"You must have done something right with Fold tipped you extra," he said as he stood over. He raised his brow once he saw the murderous look in Lucy's eyes. "What the hell is wrong with you, kid?"

"That bastard," she sneered. "I'm gonna murder that piece of shit."

"That piece of shit helped with rent." Kenny tilted her head up to see the hickies that started to form around her neck. He sighed as he took his coat off and wrapped it around her, popping the collar up. "Must have been in the mood today."

"Did you know about him and my mom?" Lucy growled. "Is that why you send me on this sick fuck?"

"No, kid. I didn't know anythin' about that," he lied. "Just a coincidence."

"I wanna cut that small dick of his off."

Kenny let out a chuckle. "Bastard wasn't that good, huh?" He gently pulled Lucy up and they made their way out. "You can't just go on killing everyone just because they talked about your mother. Killing is just an easy way out. What you gotta do is...torture the poor bastard and make him wish for death." Kenny took out his cigar and lit it. "But that would mean getting your hands dirty. You gotta be smart about this and let someone else do your dirty work for you."