Thirty-One

Just as promised, Lucy gave the group her life story. Her entire life story. It wasn't her plan to tell them - in fact she wouldn't have told them at all if she could - but she did promise Megumi they can talk about each other. Except that promised was half fulfilled because it was obvious Megumi didn't want to talk about himself with the others. Which led to the events that were happening, right now.

"KENNY BETTER BE GLAD I'M NOT IN HIS UNIVERSE OR ELSE I WOULD HAVE KILLED THAT BASTARD!" Nobara shouted. Maki and Panda were trying to hold her down as she thrashed around.

"I would too but we can't do that if he's not here," Maki grunted.

Lucy let out a breath before looking at Megumi. "You understand why I don't like telling people about this," she stated.

"Yeah," Megumi agreed. "Again, I'm sorry. They would have followed me anyway."

"You're right, we would have," Panda said.

Inumaki nodded. "Bonito flakes."

Nobara managed to push Panda and Maki off her before glaring at them. "HOW ARE EITHER OF YOU SO OK WITH THIS? SHE HAD TO BECOME A PROSTITUTE AT 6. 6!"

Lucy gave Nobara a death glare. "And in about 6 seconds you're about to be put 6 feet under if you don't stop screaming."

"It's just...a lot to take in," Maki admitted. "And I thought I had it bad." Then she gave a proud smile. "All though, I would love to meet this Commander Erwin."

"I wanna meet Hange," Panda admitted.

"You do know she would want to experiment on you, right?" Nobara pointed out. "Being a talking Panda and all." She looked at Megumi. "What about you, Fushiguro? There must be someone you wanna meet."

Megumi shrugged. "It wouldn't matter who I've met. I just wanna meet the people who are important to Lucy."

Maki snuck up and wrapped her arm around his shoulders. "I'm not surprised that would be your answer. But if you had to pick one..."

"It would have been Mikasa," he admitted. "She seems to know what she's doing."

"Unless Eren Jaeger's life is in danger," Lucy said. "Then she forgets everything to save him."

"You know what would be interesting?" Maki began whispering to Nobara. "If Gojo met Levi."

Nobara had a mischievous grin. "Imagine how Levi would react when he finds out our sensei has been dating his sister."

Megumi noticed Lucy's demeanor began to change. Her shoulders tensed up a bit as her hands clenched into a fist. He knew she was with Gojo earlier but wasn't sure what he did to piss her off like that.

What did he do? he thought.

"Levi would hate him," Lucy stated. "He would despise him. Definitely threaten him. If you think I'm bad, just imagine his temper to a man child who can't take things seriously."

"Isn't your brother shorter than him?" Panda asked.

Lucy glared at him as the aura surrounding her became darker. "I'm shorter than most of you. What do you think?"

Maki punched Panda on his shoulder. "Don't be dumb, Levi would probably hate all of us."

"I have to agree," Nobara said. "He might hate Fushiguro more."

"Why?" Megumi asked in annoyance.

"Because you're the fake brother. If you think about it, you're his replacement...he'll probably kick your ass along with Gojo's."