Sixty-Five

Levi hasn't been in the Jujutsu World for long, but if someone were to ask Itadori and Megumi how they described him it would be amazing, incredible, hella strong. They watched from behind as Levi kept attacking Awasaka left and right. They don't understand how Levi can even hit the curse user because all the attacks they used on him so far weren't doing any damage.

How is he even landing a hit on him? Megumi wondered. Levi used the momentum from his ODM gear and kicked Awasaka across the lot.

Flashback

Lucy and Megumi were in the training room. She knocked Megumi down and had her bamboo stick pointed toward his neck. 

"You're improving," she said before helping him sit up.

Megumi grunted. "I still got my ass kicked." 

Lucy knelt in front of him. "Yes, but you're still learning. No one is expecting you to get better overnight." Megumi sighed. "If this is about you wanting to surpass Itadori, don't worry about it. He had to undergo a special training regiment which I understand isn't fair to you." He looked at her in surprise. Lucy noticed his confusion as well. "Gojo."

Megumi grits his teeth as his face flushes in embarrassment. "That idiot."

Lucy reached out. Megumi thought she would flick his forehead like Gojo did, which resulted in him getting a small cut from the action, and flinched. Instead, Lucy reached up and began rubbing the top of his head. He was even more confused because if this was Lucy when they first met then she would have smacked him.

"Gojo might be an idiot but he does have your best interest at heart," she said. "Be grateful to have someone look out for you like that."

Megumi felt his chest ache. Gojo did help Megumi whenever he needed it, yet the only adult in Lucy's life treated her like garbage. To only fight and sell her body to survive.

"I'm sure you have someone looking out for you, too," Megumi didn't mean to comment on it, but it just slipped out before he could stop himself.

"I do have someone," Lucy trailed off. Her hand slowly slid off Megumi's head and her eyes had a distant look in them.

Megumi mentally scolded himself. He felt so stupid. Of course, Lucy has someone. He's the main and only reason why Lucy wants to go back home.

"Your brother, Levi," Megumi answered his unasked question. 

Lucy nodded. "Yeah. Back home, he is known as humanity's strongest...because he is. No matter the odds my crappy world throws at him, I know he'll make it out alive."

"He's really that strong?"

"The strongest. Just be glad you're training with me and not him."

"I don't expect him to go easy on me."

"It's not that. He won't hold back and beat the shit out of you."

"That's a little - GWAH!"

To prove his point, Lucy quickly got up and kneed Megumi on his nose. He groaned while falling on his back while Lucy continued to stomp on him. Megumi tried to block her kicks but Lucy ended up kicking whatever possible opening she could find.

When she knew Megumi had enough, Lucy reached down and yanked him up by his hair. "I told you not to let your guard down," she sneered.

"My bad, I forgot," Megumi mumbled.