Twenty-One

"You want me to do what?" Gojo asked his two female students. After checking on Megumi and the others, Nobara and Maki ran around the school until they found their white-hair sensei. Nobara nearly tackled him down and held him in place but Gojo ducked down, which caused the girl to crash on the ground.

"Take Lucy out on a date," Maki repeated. They walked around with Gojo and tried to get him to hang out with Lucy after she gets back from her shopping trip. They tried to say so he could get to know her better but Gojo knew there was another hidden agenda in there.

Nobara pointed at Gojo and shook her finger vigorously. "DON'T PLAY DUMB. WE KNOW ALL ABOUT YOUR LITTLE CRUSH ON HER!"

Gojo smirked. "And what makes you think I like her? I could just be a friendly host and show her around." Maki and Nobara gave him a look that stated he wasn't fooling them. Gojo's smirk became a sincere smile. "That obvious, huh?"

"Yup, we knew it all along," Nobara stated proudly.

Maki gave her a look. "You just found out today."

Nobara's mouth dropped as her face paled. "Well, he didn't have to know." Then she pointed at her sensei. "AND WE'RE TALKING ABOUT HIM NOW!" She glared at Gojo. "HOW HAVE YOU NOT ASKED LUCY OUT YET? YOU TALK BIG GAME ABOUT BEING GOOD WITH THE LADIES BUT HAVEN'T MADE A SINGLE MOVE TO ASK HER OUT."

"Trust me, I would love to take Lucy out to a nice dinner and kiss her again." Gojo's face faltered as he turned serious. "But...she's not like most girls I've gone out with. She's doesn't fall for my charms like they do or laugh at every joke I say. And she's not some damsel in distress that's waiting for her knight in shiny armor to come rescue her from some tower. Her world is nothing but a horror movie so she always has to keep her guard up." Gojo looked up to the sky as he pictured the said girl. "There's nothing more I want than see a smile on her face. Even if it's just once before she leaves."

"Have you done stuff she likes to do?" Maki wondered. Nobara and Gojo put their attention on her. "You've been showing her around Tokyo and taking her to all these nice food spots, but is that something she wants to do? Lucy usually drinks tea, which isn't much but it's a starter, so maybe take her to a coffee shop or train alone with her?" Gojo started to think about Lucy in the workout clothes she was in earlier. He had a dazed-out look on his face thinking about the half-naked girl. Maki didn't like the look on his face and started shaking him. "STOP THINKING ABOUT HER HALF-NAKED, ALREADY."

But at that moment, Gojo knew the perfect place to take her. He stood tall and proud, knocking both girls away from him. "I have the perfect idea. I can't believe I almost forgot about it." He shook Maki and Nobara's hands. "Thanks for your advice. Now I'm gonna call Lulu right now."

A nervous sweat dropped from both girls as Gojo laughed and practically skipped away from them.

"Do you think he can pull it off?" Nobara asked nervously.

"He'll need some help," Maki answered. "But that's why we're here."

That's when Nobara realized something. "Wait a minute, did he say -"

Maki's eyes widened as she repeated what Gojo said, "He wanted to kiss her again?" Maki felt a gust of wind and looked at Nobara running. "WAIT, WHERE ARE YOU GOING?"

Nobara ignored her and tried to follow Gojo. "GOJO, YOU'VE GOT A LOT OF EXPLAINING TO DO!"

Nobara just ran past Gojo, who hid around the corner. That was a close one. I forgot no one was supposed to know about that. Now they're gonna be on my ass about it. Gojo started to walk. But they do have a point. Maybe I need to do something Lucy likes. He smiled. I was gonna show her once we were done with the exchange event but I guess now is a good time.

Speak of the devil, Gojo found Lucy walking toward her room. He noticed she had one shopping bag in her possession.

"Just the person I was looking for," Gojo said before he made his way over. "Oh, Lulu!"

Lucy grimaced at the nickname and glared at him. "What the hell do you want?"

Gojo pointed at the bag. "So you did go shopping. What did you buy? Is it sexy?"

"It's soap, you overbearing manwhore." Lucy sighed. "What do you want, Gojo?"

"Isn't it obvious?" You. Lucy gave him an annoyed look. "We're actually going on a field trip."

"Where?"

"That's gonna be a surprise." Gojo took off his blindfold and held it up to Lucy. "But, I'm going to need you to wear this."

"Your disgusting used blindfold? I'm not going to get pink-eye 'cause of you."

Gojo sighed. "Fine. I'll get you another one but you can't take it off until I tell you."

I know this trick too well, Lucy thought. Some of those disgusting clientele like to play that game when I was younger.

"I'm not putting anything on for you," Lucy said.

"Just do it, please. I promise you won't regret it." Lucy's icy stare didn't falter. Gojo waved the clean blindfold, he quickly grabbed, in front of her. "Come on, Lulu. Come on."

Lucy sighed, giving up because she knows how much Gojo would annoy her until she says yes. "Fine. But I'm putting it on in the car."

》》》》

That's where they are now. Lucy was surprised when it's just her and Gojo. Gojo didn't even start the car until she put the blindfold on. So Lucy, who is now wearing her regular attire, has been doing nothing but listen to Gojo talk the last hour and a half.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"I told you it's a secret," Gojo said.

"I swear, Gojo, if you're bringing me out here to kill me -" Lucy stopped midsentence when Gojo placed a comforting hand on her knee.

"I'm not going to kill you. I wouldn't be fulfilling my promise if I did. I just thought you could use a small break that's all. You must be tired reading and training all the time."

"Well, I don't see you doing anything that could get me home soon."

"I'm still asking around." Lucy felt the car stop. "But there's something I figure you should experience before you go. Now, don't move. I'm coming around to get you out." Lucy heard the car door slam before her door opened. "I'm gonna have you grab my hand, ok? Then I'll be your guide from here on out."

Lucy nodded before Gojo pulled her out. He had a firm hold on her hand while one was around her waist. Lucy felt this gentle warm breeze on her face as something crisp filled the air. Gojo kept guiding her, excitement bubbling inside him. He soon stops and stood behind the girl. Lucy felt him untying the blindfold.

At first, Lucy had to shield her eyes from the bright light. Her eyes squinting before she fully opened them. A body of water was in front of her along with sand. Clear blue skies with the sun about to set in a few hours. Lucy's eyes widened at the beautiful scenery, her mouth opened slightly. Gojo smiled at her.

"Welcome to the sea, Lucy

"Welcome to the sea, Lucy."