Forty-Four

Jujutsu Scroll

It was just another hot day. Gojo and Nobara were burning up and tried to find shelter under a tree while Lucy was drinking her iced tea. It was all quiet until...

"GOJO! LUCY! KUGISAKI!" they heard Itadori yell.

Nobara groaned in annoyance as Itadori slid right in front of them. "So annoying," she commented. "It's way too hot out here for your nonsense, Itadori."

All though, the next sentence caught the attention of his friend and teacher. "FUSHIGURO IS GETTING HID ON!"

Lucy raised her brow as Itadori, Nobara, and Gojo were practically sprinting to get to Megumi. She sighed as she got up and slowly followed them.

"FORMATION B!" Gojo said.

Nobara and Itadori nodded in understanding as they said, "Roger that

Nobara and Itadori nodded in understanding as they said, "Roger that."

Lucy raised her brow at that. Formation B? When did they planned this?

Lucy sighed in annoyance as she spotted Megumi talking to a girl. The girl looks a little older than him, yet, as a woman who's flirted with men before, she can clearly tell the girl wasn't flirting with him. But she knew the others wouldn't listen.

"FUSHIGURO, NO!" Nobara and Itadori shouted as they waves their arms around.

They threw themselves at Megumi and began shouting more nonsense.

"WHO IS THIS WOMAN, FUSHIGURO?" Nobara cried. "DON'T TELL ME YOU'VE FORGOTTEN THAT NIGHT? THE MOMENT IN THE -"

Lucy didn't hear much when Itadori shouted with Nobara, "FUSHIGURO, WAS IT ALL A LIE WHEN YOU SAID YOUR TIME WITH ME WAS THE MOST ENJOYABLE OF ALL?"

Megumi looked annoyed when he said, "Oh, what's with you?"

Lucy didn't have time to say anything when she felt Gojo's jacket collide with her face as he stomped over and yelled, "Seriously, you two? Can you, please, take your hands off him? YOU HOME WRECKERS!" Lucy just took his jacket off her face as the background started to change so Gojo could be more...dazzling. "Megumi has violin practice with me now. Let's get you back home, Megumi, so you can warm-up." Lucy felt someone tap her shoulder. "Today I think we'll try something new and I'll have you master Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star."

Megumi gave the girl his attention

Megumi gave the girl his attention. "It's ok, don't mind them," he began before pointing straight. "The station is straight ahead. Just go up that way." Gojo, Nobara, and Itadori were confused. Sooooo, he wasn't getting flirted with? Megumi gave all of them a glare once she left. "Ok, seriously, what's up? You three are totally embarrassing me." Sparkles surround Gojo again as he pointed at Megumi, making him more irritated. "STOP DOING THAT!"

Itadori gave a nervous chuckle since it was his fault

Itadori gave a nervous chuckle since it was his fault. Megumi got the hint and slammed his fist on top of Itadori's head.

 Megumi got the hint and slammed his fist on top of Itadori's head

"OW!" Itadori shouted. He rubbed his head as he looked around. "Huh? Had anybody seen Lucy?"

Nobara and Gojo looked around. Megumi poked Gojo's shoulder and pointed straight ahead.

The man who tapped Lucy's shoulder was trying to kiss her. Lucy looked irritated as the only distance between them was her boot to his face. Gojo's mouth dropped as he witnessed the man practically licking her boot.

"Just one kiss," the man begged.

"No," Lucy turned down.

"Yes?"

"Should we do something?" Itadori asked. The threw students felt a gust a wind blow pass them.

Megumi shook his head. "I think he's got it."

The man puckered his lips. "Please?"

Lucy felt her foot getting lifted as Gojo yanked the man away from her. Their bodies spun around until Gojo decided to let the man go, his body flying far away from them.

"She said no!" Gojo shouted as he threw him.

"Ahhhhh!" the creepers voice echoed.

Gojo wrapped his arm around Lucy. "NO ONE TOUCHES MY LULU BUT ME!"

Lucy growled under her breath before she kicked Gojo away from her, his body flying over the students. "You're getting on my nerves."

Megumi sighed as he walked over. "Just ignore them. Come on, I'll treat you to some coffee."

Lucy sighed as they walked away from the other three. "Fine by me. I'll get you some cookies then."

"Thanks."

Itadori and Nobara looked at the two in confusion. "What just happened?"

》》》》

A/N: NO ONE GAVE GOJO PERMISSION TO BE THAT FINE!

Also I forgot to mention, if anyone is confused as to why what they're saying doesn't match to the manga or the sub version. I'm going by the dub version. And please no arguing about which is better, I personally like both sub and dub. This is a friendly environment, right here.