Forty

Gojo would consider himself the happiest man in the world. It wasn't because he's the strongest jujutsu sorcerer but because he has the most amazing woman with him. After his confession to Lucy, he would admit he was afraid that she didn't love him back. Now, Lucy didn't exactly say it back, which he knows why, but what they did last night proves that she loves him too.

Flashback

"I love you, Lucy," Gojo breathed as they broke away from the kiss.

Gojo wasn't really the type of guy to fall in love easily. Hell, he wasn't sure about the last time he was in love with someone. When he took her to the sea, he was gonna confess to her. But things didn't go exactly as planned so he held off the confession until the moment was right.

Lucy, on the otherhand, was surprised. More shocked than surprise. Sure, she has feelings for the sorcerer in front of her but she never really thought that Gojo's feelings for her went beyond that. She only loved Farlan and never really felt something for anyone else. Until she was teleported to his world.

It's kinda funny if you think about it. The girl who's a hard ass most of the time is in love with a goofball like him. She wants to tell him she loves him too but every fiber of her being is forcing her not too. Lucy didn't want to feel any pain of leaving him when the time comes to head home.

Gojo was getting scared when Lucy hasn't said anything back.

Shit, maybe I shouldn't have said anything, he thought.

He took a step back but Lucy reached forward and grabbed the hem of his jacket. Lucy's yanked him toward her until she was able to hug him. Her face buried into his chest as Gojo quickly wrapped his arms around her. Lucy moved her head so her ear was against where his heart should be. She wanted to smile when she felt it beating rapidly.

"What are you thinking?" Gojo wondered.

Lucy squeezed him a bit tight as she closed her eyes to savor the moment before admitting, "About how this idiot makes me happy. Even if I don't really show how happy I am to be with him."

Even though it wasn't exactly the right words he wanted to hear, it still brought a smile to his face. Gojo brought his hand up and cupped Lucy's cheek before turning her head. Lucy's eyes widened slightly out of pure love when he smiled at her. He leaned down and captured her lips. Her eyes fluttered shut as she enjoyed the moment. Even though she didn't say it back, Lucy thought it would be fair to show him how much he means to her. She unwrapped one of the arms to grab his hand, not once breaking the kiss. She trailed his hand up her chest before she placed his hand over her heart.

Gojo could feel the rhythmic thumping that continues to grow as he deepens the kiss. It was just the confirmation he needed to know she loves him back.

Flashback Over

After a few more minutes of them kissing, Gojo took Lucy to his room where they continued their long night of passion. Now, the sorcerer was laying on his bed tracing patterns on Lucy's bare back as she slept on top of him.