two

~And then I met you~
----------

~And then I met you~----------

****

Remus pulled her onto the train and secured her luggage. As they walked down the hallway of the red train, a girl with beautiful flaming red hair and emerald green eyes stopped in her tracks.

Talea recognized the girl from Remus stories, Lily Evans. But before she could introduce herself, the girl started to ramble; "Remus! How was your summer? Oh my gosh, you're a prefect too! My mum was so proud when she saw the badge, she gifted me a new set of muggle books!"

As she took a second to breathe, her kind eyes set on Talea and she asked: "Oh, and who are you? Are you new? I've never seen you around, I'm Lily Evans." She held out her hand for her to shake.

Talea took her hand and smiled "I'm Talea Lupin, Remus cousin."

"Oh, Remus has mentioned you before! In which year are you in exactly and where did you go to school before?"

"I'm in my fifth year and I went to Beauxbatons." Talea stated, choosing not to tell the reason why she switched schools. She felt like Lily wouldn't appreciate it.

"So am I! Come on I'll introduce you to my friends, I'm pretty sure we will get along quite well!"

Remus just laughed and turned to Talea "Are you okay with that?"

"Believe me or not Remus I'm already 15 years old and able to do my own decisions." She laughed before following the red head down the hallway7.

Lily had pulled her into a compartment, immediately introducing her to her friends.

Alice Fortescue, a sweet and kind girl with short brown hair and chestnut colored eyes and Marlene McKinnon a blonde girl with piercing blue eyes and a sarcastic humour.

Talea had taken a liking in them as she had noticed to find it easy to keep a pleasant conversation with them.
The group was just laughing at Lily's story about her sister's antics, who was unfortunately a little stuck up and doesn't likes the wizarding world at all, when the door was being pushed open, revealing three boys, plus Remus.

"Lily flower! I missed you so much! Well, you didn't answer my letters but I guess you were just too preoccupied with your trip to Spain and all the summer stuff "rambled a boy with untamed brown hair and glasses. His eyes were fixed onto the girl in front of him, seeming to ignore any other presence.

"No, I had much time this summer, I just didn't waste my time writing letters to an arrogant toe-rag like you."Lily explained, rolling her eyes. Talea was quite shocked by that amount of sass coming out of her mouth. It's not like she didn't liked it, quite the opposite Talea was very amused by the situation.

"Charming as ever, Evans" commented a boy with shoulder long black hair and grey eyes. Talea stared at him a little bit longer, she was more focused on his charming features but regained her focus almost immediately, feeling stupid because of her thoughts.

"And who are you?" asked the boy with glasses, finally noticing that other people sat in the compartment.

"Talea Lupin" her eyes drifted over the boys " And you must be Remus friends."
Remus had told her about their little adventures that she found very amusing but remembering names wasn't one of her strengths.

"James Potter, Lily's future husband." He smiled. Lily just rolled her eyes, she seemed to be used to it.

Talea laughed and turned to the boy with the grey eyes "And you are?"

"Sirius Black, part time model and cheerleader but people call me 'the handsome boy with beautiful hair" he winked at her while James started to laugh.

"No one calls you that." A quite voice said. Talea turned around to see a much smaller boy with blonde hair that she honestly didn't really noticed before.

"And who are you?" She asked, giving him a small smile.

"Peter Pettigrew" he stuttered a little, cheeks turning a light shade of red.

Talea shook his hand and turned around to face Remus who leaned against the door frame.

"I thought you had some sort of meeting to attend ?" She asked.

"Shit." Lily and Remus said at the same time and stumbled out of the compartment.

Marlene snickered and threw a chocolate frog in her direction. Talea caught it and sat down next to Alice, in front of the now sitting boys that looked at her.

"Why did you transfer schools?" asked Sirius while stealing a chocolate frog from Marlene, earning a kick into his leg.

Talea smirked at him an replied with a shrug "I got expelled."

He blinked once before grinning at her "And why is that?"

" I tend to annoy my headmaster by the simple fact of my presence but it seemed like i had pushed my limits when I may or may not have turned a group of girls I didn't liked into dogs and called them bitches..." Talea lifted her hands up and looked Sirius in the eye "No regrets though."

The four of them just looked at the girl in shock before they burst out laughing."I can tell that we are going to be good friends little Lupin." said James while laughing.

"Oi, don't call me little Lupin!"

Even though she only spend a few minutes with them, Talea felt compfortable and save, being sure that these people could be new friends.

The train ride was surprisingly pleasant but Talea was still happy when the train finally came to a halt.

While Talea was marvelling at my surroundings, after they had stepped out of the train, Marlene pulled her to the carriages, telling her to hurry up because she was seemingly starving.

"Miss Lupin?" Talea turned around to see an older woman with her hair pulled back into a serve bun and a set of spectacles perched on her nose.

"I am Professor McGonagall, follow me please." she spoke in a Scottish accent, not saying anything more.

"Good luck Talea!" called Remus while walking in a different direction then her, she simply waved and turned around to follow the women.

They arrived at a gate and Talea saw a group of first years nervously fiddling with their robes or gazing up to the castle.

McGonagall pulled the gate wings open, revealing the entrance hall that was huge. Flickering lights from torches lit the stone walls, the ceiling was so high it couldn't be seen and in front of them a huge marble staircase led to upper floors.

She explained the different houses and their importance but Talea didn't listen because Remus had already explained it to her.

No, she'd rather watched the poltergeist that was trying to spill a bucket of water on the first years. As if he would notice her eying him, he looked up to see her staring.

She stared back while a smile forms on her lips. Talea started to direct him, so that he would hit the first years perfectly and gave him a thumbs up.

The Professor opened the door to the great hall and Talea watched with a laugh as the kids began to yell and grinned as she walked through the door.