eighty-three

~she found home between his arms~
----------

 ~she found home between his arms~ ----------

****

The dragon was flying higher and higher and honestly, Talea didn't even know how they would get back down to earth. 

"Thanks for telling me about your plan guys, it's not like I thought that he would kill Talea right on spot!" yelled Sirius over the sound of the wind. 

She had tried to show him with her eyes, she couldn't have told him but he never seems to understand her plans. Well, she didn't either most of the time. She turned around to look at him, his hands were clawing into the dragon scales but his face showed relief, Talea send him an excusing smile, her heart was still beating so fast that it seemed to have stolen her ability to talk. 

"Just one question" exclaimed Regulus "How are we supposed to get down?" 

"You can fly you idiot" answered his brother, his voice carried an annoyed tone. 

Even though Regulus was sitting behind her, Talea knew that he just rolled his eyes before he bit back "I am asking for the rest of you, it's not like your stupid dog form could grow wings." 

"Well, I am sure he could use a little fall to shake off his big ego" added Remus over the wind. 

Beside the whole situation Talea had to keep herself from laughing as she imagined Sirius pissed off look on his face, she bet that Remus and Regulus would make quite good friends. 

"Guys?!" yelled Peter, turning around to them for the first time since they had left Gringotts, "We have to get off of this dragon!" 

"That's what I'm saying!" groaned Regulus. 

Talea looked down, the earth under them was filled with houses and busy streets, she had no idea where they were currently but one thing was clear, they couldn't just jump-

"Just jump!" yelled Remus. 

"What?!" 

"Hold onto someone, so you won't be alone when you'll land. Just use Arresto momentum before you crash to the ground!" He pointed somewhere down to earth and when Talea followed his pointing finger, she saw a few fields near them. 

"Jump when we're above them!"

Well, it was easier said than done, it didn't seem like anyone could bring themselves to jump of the dragon.

"Talea, take my hand!" yelled Sirius, it was hard to understand him when the wind seemed to screaming in your ears. She slowly crawled towards him, careful not to slip off already. 

The fields were coming closer and closer until they were finally in reach, that's when Remus ordered them to jump "Now!" 

Her feet lifted off the seemingly safe dragon and she fell into nothingness, Sirius hand clasped tightly around hers as her hair hit her face and the oncoming wind took her breath away.