fourty-one

~Nothing will come out of nothing; we must dare mighty things~
----------

~Nothing will come out of nothing; we must dare mighty things~----------

****

I was sitting at the black lake with the others, the sun warming my body as I listened to the their conversations. My head was leaning on Sirius shoulder, on the other side was Remus, reading an old book while Marlene and Peter discussed which sweet from Honeydukes was the best. But I entertained myself with watching Lily and James who were sitting next to each other. James was staring at Lily with a love sick grin, not listening about what Lily was saying to Sirius. Every then and now she would notice James stare and tried hard not to blush but failed miserably, which caused James to grin proudly. 

"Leave me the fuck alone bitch!" yelled a girl's voice. 

My head snapped up to see a relatively small and furious looking Hufflepuff throwing hexes at the Bellatrix Black who looked quite surprised by the choice of words from the girl. We all stared at the Hufflepuff, mouth wide open, when Sirius suddenly muttered "She insulted my cousin. I like her already." 

I laughed and stood up, fixing my robes. I felt a hand gripping my wrist and I looked down to see Sirius looking up at me "Where are you going, love?" 

"Making myself a new friend, want to come with me?" 

"Hell yeah."

The Hufflepuff was sending hexes at Bellatrix in such fast speed that I was trying hard not to laugh at Bellatrix still surprised face. 

"Talk to me again and you'll be six feet under you evil bitch!" with that the Hufflepuff turned around and flipped her long blonde hair over her shoulder and fixed a flower in her hair. 

"Hey, Hufflepuff girl that just insulted this pathetic excuse of a women, wait up!" yelled Sirius. 

She turned around and faced us "What do you want?" 

I stepped forward and held out my hand "I like you, want to sit with us and our friends?" I nodded my head into the direction of the others who were waving at her. 

"Uh, that's kind of weird but why not?" shrugged the girl before taking my hand and sending me a bright smile "My name is Eloise Melancon and you are?" 

"Talea Lupin and this is Sirius Black" he smiled at her and we walked back to the others. 

"This is Lily, James, Marlene, Peter and Remus" I pointed at each of them and watched as she introduced herself. I saw Remus looking a bit longer than necessary but as soon as he felt my gaze on him, he blushed and covered his face behind his book.

"What's the name of the flower in your hair?" asked Lily. 

"A Harebell."

"Why do you wear it? I think whenever I saw you around you've always had it in your hair."

𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, Sirius Black On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara