thirty-eight

~ I used to build dreams about you ~
----------

~ I used to build dreams about you ~----------

****

A few days passed since I had been in Dumbledore's office. The newspaper only said that a family had been attacked by Death Eaters but survived. Dumbledore thought it was better to keep the whole thing a secret so that I would stay safe. I was going to tell my friends about the prophecy, but I wanted to wait until Mary came back. So far, Remus and Lily, along with Sirius, were the only ones who even knew about my abilities,

I was sitting in the common room in front of the fire with Remus.

"Remmie?"

He hummed and turned a page, his eyes fixed on the lines.

"I'm bored."

"Then learn for the exams."

"Ew, no."

He sighed and shook his head with a small grin on his face.

"What are you reading anyways?"

"Fantastic beasts and where to find them."

"In my bed" I laughed and turned my gaze to Sirius who was walking down the stairs from his dormitory, followed by a laughing James.

"Yeah, I don't think so" replied Peter who was walking into the common room, carrying boxes of sweets, "Here's your chocolate Moony."

Remus eyes lit up at the sight of his favourite chocolate and grabbed them eagerly.

"What? It's true Wormtail, ask Talea" smirked Sirius.

I chocked on my spit as I felt my cheeks turning red. Remus head snapped up and looked furious at Sirius "What do you mean with that? Did you-"

"Argh no- shut up Remus, we didn't, I- ugh-why did you say that Sirius?"

He sat down next to me, smirking slightly and laid an arm around my shoulders, pulling me into his chest and kissing my cheek "Because I like to see you getting all flustered."

James looked disgusted and shuddered "Stop it guys, I think I might rip out my ears if you don't stop talking."

"Disgusting" agreed Peter while he collapsed onto the sofa.

James grabbed a chocolate frog from Peter and sat down on the floor, leaning onto the sofa where Peter sat "I heard Mary is coming back this evening, let's meet up with her."

My head snapped to Sirius who was already looking at me, he gave me a reassuring smile and turned back to the others "Do you think we could meet in the Room Of Requirements when Mary is back?"

"Yeah, why?" asked Remus, sending me a suspicious glance. I tried to avoid his gaze and fiddled nervously with my fingers.

"Uh, there's something we need to tell you?" Sirius gripped my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine, sensing my nervousness.