thirty-nine

~Your only limit is your mind~
----------

~Your only limit is your mind~----------

****

I had the feeling that the holidays flew by. I spent the first two weeks at home with my family and saw Remus pretty much every day. I wrote a lot of letters to Sirius and James or Lily, Marlene and Alice, who had gone on holiday with Frank and his family. The other two weeks I was with Marlene, and Lily, we showed Marlene the Muggle world, which she knew little about, as both her parents are purebloods.

I was rather excited about the last two weeks of the holidays, that I'll spend at the Potters with the rest of the boys. James family would pick up Remus and me today, I was happy to see James and Peter again but that was nothing compared to how bad I wanted to see Sirius again. I never knew that you could miss a person as much as I missed Sirius. Even if we wrote letters daily, I still missed his voice, his scent or the comfort he gave me.

I missed the times where he would intertwine our hands when I was fiddling with my fingers because I was nervous. I missed the times where his hands brushed through my hair, I missed when he pulled me into his warm embrace in front of the fire. I missed the feeling of his hands on my skin, the fire burning in my veins when his lips met mine.

I was just closing my trunk when I heard someone knock at the door. My mother opened and I heard voices filling our quite house. I grabbed my bag and jumped down the stairs, a grin spreading on my face. Mrs. and Mr. Potter were talking to my parents as James and Remus talked to my aunt and uncle who were visiting for a cup of tea.

But the person that caught my attention was a certain black-haired boy with beautiful grey eyes that was leaning on the doorframe, grinning at me.

I would have loved to run into his arms and kiss him, but my parents didn't know about our relationship and I honestly had no idea how they would react.

That's why I walked up at him, smiling brightly as he pulled me into his arms. I missed this feeling, I missed him. But we were interrupted by a cough and I let go of him to see James standing behind us, smirking sightly.

"Ah, hello Talea, nice to see you again, I missed you too and I am definitely not hurt that you missed Sirius more than me."

I glared at him playfully before pulling him into a hug "Lovely to see you James, even though I haven't missed you at all."

James pouted but his mouth soon turned into a devilish smirk that I was kind of nervous about. My grin faded as he turned around to my parents and said "So, did you guys know that Talea has a boyfriend?"

I slapped his arm and looked at him with wide eyes, I heard James's parents chuckling behind me. My mother grinned and asked "Who is it?" I felt Sirius tense behind me, as my father's grin faded.

"I- uh-" but I was cut off by my aunt who was smiling brightly at me.

"Isn't that obvious Sophie?"