ten

~ A friend who understands your tears is much more valuable than a lot of friends who only know your smile~

----------

****

We arrived at James house and went through a big gate. His house was quite large but it still looked cozy. Red brick bordered the white windows and a wide driveway was visible. The garden was well maintained despite the season and large trees bordered the flower beds and a small pond. You couldn't deny the beauty.

Before I knew it, we had already arrived at his front door and a kind looking Lady opened the door.

"Welcome, welcome, you must be Talea, Remus cousin, right?"

"Yes, it is really nice to meet you Mrs. Potter and thank you for letting me stay here" I smiled.

"Oh no need to thank me, I'm glad if there's a girl at this house too." She winked at me and lead me into the house.

The house radiated a warm and cozy aura. The floor was made of a noble looking parquet, a long staircase led to the second floor and a large chandelier hung from the ceiling.

"You're house is quite beautiful Mrs. Potter"

"Call me Euphemia dear, James would you carry her bag up to her room?"

"Oh, I can do it mysel-" But Euphemia already pulled me into a dining room and sat me down at a table.

"Tell me about your time at Hogwarts. Do the boys behave themselves?"

So, I told her about my experience and the pranks the boys and I did. Surprisingly she laughed about it and it seemed to me that she didn't mind the pranks. She told me all about James and his childhood. I have to admit that there were actually quite funny stories I will surely tease him with.

"Mom can you please stop taking Talea away from us? "pouted James.

"But why, I was just telling her your childhood stories?" asked his mother with a smirk.

James looked at his mother in shock and a probably even a little bit embarrassed. "Mum!"

James started to pull me away and I said pouting "Come on James, stop ruining the fun she wanted to show me the baby pictures!"
He led me up the stair into a corridor full of doors and family pictures on the walls.

"This is your room" said James while opening a door. "And this one is mine, that one over there is Remus room, the room next to his is Peters room and this one next to yours is Sirius room." he said while pointing at the different doors.

I opened my door only to see three boys on my bed. "If this is my room, then what are they doing here?" I asked smiling at the boys.

"You're back! It felt like an eternity and they were so mean to me!" exclaimed Sirius while pointing at Peter and Remus.