fifty-eight

~he looks at her like he just realized what love is~
----------

~he looks at her like he just realized what love is~----------

****

Talea knocked at the door to the headmaster's office, her hands shaking. It was early in the morning but the only thing she felt was darkness, the burning fear slowly melting the light inside her. She pushed the door open, the handle felt hot under her freezing hands. 

Dumbledore pushed his chair back and slowly made his way towards the trembling girl "Talea? What's wrong?" 

She took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down "The- The Bones family, Edgar Bones. They need help." That was all she could manage to say, the images of the house being set on fire by the Death Eaters flickered repeatedly in front of her eyes, the screams of the two children in flames were unbearable.

The older wizard rushed to some of the portraits, giving them orders but Talea couldn't understand a thing. She let herself fall onto a chair, a hand on her chest, trying to get rid of the pain. Her breathing was short and unsteady, the feeling of darkness increased. She wanted to let herself fall into the cold and welcoming hands of the shadows around her. She felt dizzy, the world around her started to turn and the emptiness inside her never felt so heavy. 

She felt two hands grab her arms softly, her eyes were wide open but everything was blurry, she looked up to see familiar grey eyes, looking at her in worry. She saw his mouth moving but couldn't understand a word. He pulled her in his chest and when his hands brushed trough her hair, she slowly started to calm down. She heard Sirius voice whisper in her ear "Shh, focus on your breathing love." 

Love

Her breathing slowly started to normalise again, causing the darkness around her to fade away. Sirius pulled away, his hands in hers "Is it better now?" She slowly nodded her head mumbling "Sorry." and started to look around. Dumbledore was talking to Grace Camlyn. Talea hadn't seen her in a long time, Dumbledore told her that she was away working for the Order of the Phoenix.

Both of their heads turned to her direction, a smile on Grace lips. "What happened?" Dumbledore leaned on his desk and replied "A panic attack, I think it was because of whatever you saw." 

Talea's face paled "Probably." She looked up to Dumbledore again and asked "Are they okay? Did they survive?" 

He nodded his head "Yes, unfortunately the house was burned down but members of the Order got them out before they got seriously injured." Talea let out a relived sigh. 

"Can you tell us what you saw?" asked Grace. 

"My lord, may I ask why we're ordered to attack the Bones family? I don't think there is anything special about them. Edgar Bones is just a Ministry worker, like many others," said a hooded figure.