sixty-one

~the pursuit of your passion will spark the flame of a happy soul~
----------

~the pursuit of your passion will spark the flame of a happy soul~----------

****

simpformarlene1 here's a TW for you:
TW: Dumbledore

And then it clicked. The attacks, the Fawley's, why Eloise was not doing well. Suddenly, it all made sense. Talea stood up abruptly and all heads snapped towards her. In Eloise bright blue eyes glistened tears when she sends Talea a pleading look, she whispered "I'm not like him, I promise."

Talea looked over to Dumbledore "You knew the whole time?! Why didn't you tell me?!" His eyes flickered towards Eloise "I-"

But he was interrupted by Regulus before he was able to finish the sentence. "Hold up- what is going on?" Remus rushed over to Eloise who was slowly breaking down in tears whispering over and over again "I'm not like him."

Dumbledore sighed "Well, I think it's finally time to tell you-"

"You should have told us sooner!" interrupted Talea, anger flashed across her face "It's your fault, not hers! You were the only person that could've done something. It's your fault that Sturgis Podmore's daughter is missing. You knew it was going to happen!"

"I wasn't able to do anything without exposing your gift-"

Talea's voice started to tremble with anger "It's me being in danger or everyone that has connections to the order-"

"What is going on?! Why are the attacks anyone's fault?" Regulus interrupted again.

Talea turned to the younger Black "Eloise Melancon" she glanced at the sobbing girl "Or should I rather say Phoenix Alvah Fawley, the daughter of Alvah Fawley and Tom Riddle that is supposed to be dead. The attacks were a sign that Voldemort knows that she's still alive. Edgar Bones, Landon Vance, Olivia Martin, Isaac Fenwick, Sturgis Podmore and Elphias Dodge. Can you connect the dots?"

Regulus shook his head just like the other teenagers in the room, so Talea continued "Take the first letter of each name."

"E-L-O-I-S-E, Eloise." whispered Lily in shock.

Talea nodded her head "Exactly. You may ask yourself; why fire? It's because Alvah Fawley was an Elemental, the power of ignis; fire. It is rumoured that some of the female Fawley's have this power and I believe that was the reason why Tom Riddle used Alvah. An Elemental is very powerful. The perfect weapon for a war."

Remus still held Eloise in his arms as he looked down at the girl in worry "You're saying that all of this was just because "You-Know-Who" wants to have her on his side because of a possible power and she's his daughter?"

Talea nodded and turned to Dumbledore. She felt her anger rise again "And why didn't you tell me?"

Dumbledore's face was as calm as ever when he replied "If I would've told you, you would've tried to save everyone, risking your own safety-"