fourty-five

~It's the connection that we can't explain~
-----------

~It's the connection that we can't explain~-----------

****

Dear Talea, 

Do you miss me already? I bet you do, I mean how could you not, right? The twins moved in an apartment building. They have apartments next to each other and I moved in with Gideon. It's fun, really. They both want to be Aurors, while I would like to work for the Department of Magical Law Enforcement. Dumbledore told us that you already knew about The Order of Phoenix and guess what? We joined the Order, as did Calix and Adelina. Everyone in the Order knows about the Prophecy, Fabian and Gideon were quite disappointed that you didn't told them, I hit their heads with some old potions book...thank me later. What are you up to, any news? Tell Marlene Dorcas said hi, I swear this girl is already planning their marriage! Oh, right about that, Fabian meet a French girl, her name is Olivia. She's really nice, Gideon said that if they won't name their kid after them, he'll never talk to them again. Dramatic, right? Well, anyways have fun at school kiddo (I feel so old right now) and tell me when Lily and James get together, I have some bets about them that I need to win. 

Your wonderful, funny, talented, special, beautiful friend,

Mary

*

Dear Talea, 

How are you? Your father and I are in Spain right now, it's beautiful here. It was a spontaneous idea and I feel bad that you're not here with us. Your father told me that work stressed him out so I suggested it. How is school? Do you enjoy being back? I'm sure that Sirius boy is treating you well, I like him, he seems like a good match for you. We spend the last full moon with Lyall and Hope, you know how stressed they get when can't help Remus with his transformation. How is Remus? Hope said that he mentioned a girl in his last letter, she was in one of the houses, the yellow one, I guess. I always forget the names but I try my best to understand the wizarding world! Did you improve your seer skills? I'm very proud that my daughter is such a talented young girl! Tell Remus John and I said hi and help him with this girl, you know how shy he can be! Hope has faith in him, she's already planning possible names for their kids! Lyall says she's mental, I agree. Anyways, have a nice day, come and visit around Christmas! 

I love you, 

Mom (and dad)

I was sitting in the library, at a table near a window. I read through the two letters I received, I missed my parents and friends. I didn't know if I should be happy that the twins, Mary, Calix and Adelina joined the order, or not. It was a dangerous task but I was happy that they choose to fight. My parents knew of my ability as a seer but they didn't knew of the prophecy, I simply decided not to tell them until I couldn't bear to hide it anymore. Everyone that knows of the prophecy is in danger and my mother would be scared to death if she knew that there's a war coming and that I need to fight. My father and my uncle decided to keep as much information, about the attacks and Voldemort, from my aunt and mother as possible. They were always a little bit sceptical about the wizarding world as they were scared of the power that a wizard or witch could hold. If they knew about an upcoming war, they would go mental or they would forbid their family any contact with magic.