seventeen

~home isn't a place it's a feeling~
----------

~home isn't a place it's a feeling~----------

****

I was currently packing my stuff to spend a week at Lily's house. I spent my first two weeks in Spain and the two weeks after at home, with Remus. At the last week of summer holidays, I would be at James' house.

"Are you ready to go Talea?" my father shouted up to my room.

"Yeah, coming!"I replied hastily.

I ran down the stairs, my suitcase hitting every step with a bang.

"You're going to ruin the staircase if you don't start carrying your suitcase properly" chuckled my dad.

"Yeah, no thanks. Can we go, wait where's mum?"

"Over here darling!"

I ran up to my mother and engulfed her in a hug. She put a hand on my cheek and kissed my forehead "Have fun and be save."

"Of course!"

We apparated to Lily's house and I hugged my father. "Bye dad, see you!"

"Goodbye, have fun!"

I waved and turned around to walk up to the front door. I knocked and a few seconds after a girl with brown hair opened the door.

"Oh, you must be the freak Lily was talking about."

"Uhm... thanks?" I was a bit confused about what she said but before she could but before she could say anything else, I heard a familiar voice.

"She's not a freak Petunia, she's my friend, so please do me a favour and move, so I can welcome her."

Petunia turned around with a roll of her eyes and Lily hugged me.

"Welcome in Talea, I'm sorry about my sister. Ever since she found out that I was a witch she distastes me and everything about magic" Lily said with in a sad tone.

"It's okay Lils, so what are we going to do this week?"

****

Lily and I were sitting on her bed, drinking hot chocolate when an owl knocked at the window.
"That's Potter's owl isn't it?" asked Lily.

"Yeah, why would you know what James owl looks like?" I asked with a smug smile.

"He's sends me letters every week."

"How cute!"

"Stop it Talls, I don't even open them. Now open this letter it's addressed to you."

I loved Lily but I always thought that she was kind of harsh with James. I mean he has a crush on her since first grade and he's actually quite sweet if you get to know him.