ninety-one

Epilogue 

September 11th 1991

Talea pushed a cart in front of her, but this time not her own. A feeling of nostalgia settled in her, as her eyes roamed King's Cross Station, remembering her first time she set foot into these halls.  

She stopped in front of the brick wall that lead to 9 ¾, a body running into her as she did so. 

Taleas eyes settled on a young girl with familiar grey eyes and black hair, rubbing her head with a frown. 

"Why did we stop?" the girl let out a groan as her brother followed her own movements and crashed into her, not looking in front of him but staring at his surroundings in awe. 

"Watch where you're going and close you're mouth." 

The boy, his eyes and hair like her own, glared at the young girl and stopped her hand that was trying to whip him over his head. "You should watch where you're going you dwarf." 

Talea looked at Sirius, who was grinning proudly at his children. He looked up and caught her raising a brow at him "What? Look at the potential they have to be the next Marauders!" 

She tried to hide a grin as she pulled the now bickering twins apart, simply ignoring their glares and pointed to the wall. 

"This incredibly beautiful wall you nearly ran into is the entrance to platform 9 ¾." She raised her hand to silent her daughter who was just about to open her mouth "No, I am not mentally deficient" the girl closed her mouth with a frown, staring at the wall and then back to her mother. 

"And what now; are we simply going to stare at this accumulation of bricks or is there a way through?" asked the boy.

Talea grinned as she watched Sirius trying to suppress his laugh and simply gripped the cart she was previously holding before pushing it through the wall.

The twins didn't waste any time to start fighting about who would go first until Talea softly shove them both through the wall at the same time, before following after. 

She stepped onto the platform, overwhelmed at the bustling crowd that had formed in front of the red train that was known as the Hogwarts Express. 

Her thoughts were interrupted by small arms that wrapped themselves around her legs. Talea looked down to see the grinning face of her niece, Aurora Andromeda Black, staring at her, a missing tooth not stopping her smile from stretching from ear to ear. 

"Do you see this, my tooth fell out!" she exclaimed, excitedly jumping up and down, not waiting for her response, before she stopped the jumping at looked at her with a frown "Well, Nova has punched it out by accident but I think it doesn't really matter." 

Taleas eyes widened and as her mouth formed to an "oh". Nova Talea Black was Auroras older sister, she was the daughter of Regulus and Eira and the same age as the twins. 

Both Black brothers decided to keep their family tradition of naming their children after stars, their shame of their last name had turned into the will to improve it. 

Leo Remus Black has the name of the constellation from whose name his uncle's has its origin and the cousin of his mother, the second uncle he adores so much. While Vega Eloise Black is named after her so called aunt Eloise, the strongest woman Talea knows. 

Talea knows that she is going to miss her children truly but to be honest, she longed for the peace she hadn't had for the past 11 years. The twins were a walking mess, causing chaos wherever they went, especially when they're around-