twenty

~Nothing lasts forever but at least we got these memories~
-----------

~Nothing lasts forever but at least we got these memories~-----------

****

I was sitting in the great hall with the Prewett twins, eating breakfast.

"Excited for tomorrows quidditch match, little Lupin?" asked Fabian.

"I think Ravenclaw is a strong opponent, but I am not more nervous than usual. It's not like the quidditch games against Slytherin where you get terrorised a week in advance because they try to take out the other team before the match even starts."

They chuckled and replied in unison "True."

I started to gather my things and left the table to go to potions. I was already running late because the twins wanted me to float some of the bathrooms instead of going to class but I denied since I wanted to improve my potion skills in order to do a certain potion for Remus.

I rushed around a corner and ran into something hard. I fell on the floor and groaned "Ugh, what the hell?!"

I heard someone chuckling and looked up to see a tall, dark blonde guy with brown eyes.

He smiled and said "Sorry, I didn't watch where I was going" while he helped me up.

"It's okay, thanks for helping me up but I need to go to potions now." I grabbed my stuff from the floor and rushed to the potions classroom.
I turned around and send him a wave, he just shouted "You're welcome, have fun!" I laughed at that but continued my sprint.

I rushed through the dark dungeon and flung open the door with a loud bang.

"Holy shit, uh I mean sorry professor for being late, well I was at breakfas-"

"Oh, it's alright Miss Lupin, just sit down please."

I sat down at my usual place next to Lily and quickly put my thing on the table.

"Where the hell have you been?" asked Lily

"Shh, just the twins and then I ran into this guy in the hallway-"

"Was he handsome?" I turned around to see Marlene leaning over her and Alice's table with wide eyes.

"Uh, I guess?"

"You guess? That could be a really good love story!"

"No thank you."

"Why not?" whined Marlene.

"Miss McKinnon please concentrate on the lesson and stop disturbing students  ."
Slughorn yelled across the classroom.

She slumped back in her seat and mumbled "I swear to Merlin, this guy hates me."

"I wonder why?" whispered Liy and I giggled remembering Marlene's non-existent potion skills.

Lily and I were both hit with a paper ball.