twenty-one

~ broaden your minds~
----------

This chapter is rather long... sorry? Not sorry? I don't know..

 sorry? Not sorry? I don't know

****

Remus and I were sitting in the library doing charms homework, when a shy voice disturbed us.

"Uhm hello... are you Talea Lupin?"

I looked up to see a girl, probably first year, wearing a Ravenclaw tie.

"At your service."

She handed me a letter and turned around quickly. I looked at Remus in confusion while opening the letter.

Dear Miss Lupin
Your first divination lesson with Professor Camplyn will take place in the Divination classroom after dinner today.
Sincerely,
Albus Dumbledore

"What does the letter say?" asked Remus.

"Dumbledore told me to meet Professor Camplyn after dinner, I'm off, I've finished my homework and I think I'll tell Sirius about the letter."

"Alright, see you later." I waved at him and rushed out of the library but as soon as I turned the corner, I bumped into someone once again.

"Shit" I groaned and was just about to get up again when a hand helped me up. I looked up to see the same guy that I ran into the other day when I wanted to go to potions.

He smiled at me and said "We have to stop meeting like this."

I laughed and replied "Yeah, you could think that I will still suffer serious damage from it. I'm Talea Lupin."

He shook my hand and answered "I'm Calix Walker, seventh year Hufflepuff. Aren't you Remus cousin?"

"Sadly, are you guys friends?"

"I wouldn't say friends but we have studied together a few times. So, where are you going?"

"I just came from the library but I have nowhere special to go, not like last time."

He chuckled and replied "Wanna go to the kitchens with me?"

"Sure."

We went down to the kitchens, talking about all sorts of things on the way. Calix was Hufflepuff through and through, I realised that in the first few minutes of our conversation. He was very loving and loyal, he talked about his friends as if they were the best thing that had ever happened to him. He told me that he was a half-blood and had a little sister who was also in Hufflepuff. I didn't realise how quickly the time passed as we sat at a small table in a corner of the kitchens. We laughed a lot and his presence was really pleasant, it was as if all my worries and problems disappeared as soon as he started talking. We were talking about Quidditch when the someone stormed into the room.